have you ever had sex with a Neighbor of yours?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by north brooklyn, Apr 21, 2008.

1. north brooklyn

north brooklyn New Member

have you ever had sex with your neighbor?
    i did, it happend on a trip to valley fair (a amusement park in minnesota) when i was 15,it was my friend ben, he was 17, and first there was a lot a feeling up each other and then in the car full of mine and his family we were still feeling up each other. the fam. had no idea, and when we got home we took a long shower together and that was ok, and we had sex a few more times after this event.

2. uncut1234

uncut1234 New Member

actually yea, the hottest girl that ive ever had sex with, or hooked up with, still to this day, is my neighbor that lived 4 houses away across the street, smokin hot body, soccer girl, great legs, great ass, perfect perky 34 b's, absolutley perfect, gorgeous, we hooked up and fucked a few times then stopped for a couple years then same thing over again, wed fuck in the shower all the time, it was great, i was like 16, same wth her

3. MovingForward

MovingForward Member

No, but a friend of mine did yesterday.

4. ailantian

ailantian New Member

what a hollow and blank experience I have。。。。

5. D_Perry_Pumphandle

D_Perry_Pumphandle New Member

yeah with him and her at the same time for about 4 years

6. locomiax

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i used to masturbate with my neighbors (boy and girl) from 8 to 12 years old but after i stoped even though my boy neighbor used to ask me for it several times after that age. Probably because i became more selective, he was OK looking, even a bit handsome, but didn't click me as a sexual partner. To me it has to be (now and then) more that a beautiful cock even big cock. The rest of the body attached at that cock has to say something to me, but specially what it is inside the head. Has to be like an electrical atraction, in that case i don't really mind about big size or normal size, i had to be a bit comprehensive in case of a small size and i am sure i would.

7. D_Sue Ellen Brastretcher

D_Sue Ellen Brastretcher Account Disabled

Yes. We were neighbors in the same apartment building and we worked at the same place.

8. B_quietguy

B_quietguy New Member

Yes, back in my teen years with the girl who lived across the street from me.

9. ryanart

ryanart Member

All the way through high school , my neighbor and i tried everything together, i lived in a duplex and he lived on the other side,it was fun.

10. RedScrotum

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    two girls who lived together, a couple of doors up the street, came over and fucked me one afternoon.

11. D_Merringtonne Meathead

Half an hour ago. Regular hookup for sex.

12. HazelGod

Gold Member

Albums:
    I used to bang two neighbors in my apartment complex back in school. One girl's bedroom shared a (thin) wall with my own, and she later told me that listening to the moans, squeals, and dirty language coming from my side had made her really curious to "try me out." Then, she couldn't resist sharing the details with her roommate, who also wanted in on the party.

13. art

art
    Gold Member

Yes, when I was a high school kid, used to have pretty regular sex for a while with a neighbor lady. Her house was separated from my parents' house by a wall, which I used to climb over all the time so I could help her with yard work. She wasn't my first, but I wasn't very experienced, either, and pretty clumsy. She didn't seem to mind.

14. B_Hung Muscle

B_Hung Muscle New Member

I had great sex about a dozen times with a guy who lived downstairs from me. It was kind of like HazelGod's experience, except I was the one who heard the sex noise through my floorboards. He was in the Air Force (don't ask, don't tell) and adorable, and I dug the no-strings, no dating, easy stumble home. He found a boyfriend who was in the Israeli army and that ended all our hanky-panky. Then, one day, they were both gone.

15. Amber_4_big

Amber_4_big New Member

Yes growing up I would use their pool, they (he and his wife) had a daughter almost my age (3 years younger) when he would get out of the pool his swim suit like formed around his cock and i just gawked at it becasue i had only been with one guy until i went to college and his cock appeared to be way way way bigger. he caught me looking a few times but that was it. Until this last summer i was home from college, he worked from home, i went over dressed for sex lol and we flirted and ended up fucking A LOT and he was bigger than i figured he was even after i had been with more guys he was still the biggest by far. He is 40 something and married but still absolutely the best ive ever had.

16. dingdong

dingdong Member

lol, the closest i get to sex with my neighbour is when the housewives look at my bulge when i go jogging!

17. thugcock05

thugcock05 Member

My senior year in highschool woman that lived at the corner house she was in her late 20's kinda mousey hippy, free spirt girl met her junior year at a neighborhood block party that summer we fucked about a dozen times until I moved out of my folks house she would buy me beer and such we would hang and fuck.

18. inman69

inman69 Member

Albums:
    Yes. I had a neighbor that had the perfect body. He would always walk his dog through the neighborhood with his shirt off. He was a total country boy with the best personality. He had no idea that he was a hottie. He became friends with me and my roommate. We were party boys and would invite him over to drink with us. One night he came over and got really drunk. He also became very horny. He and I began to make out and I ended up fucking him. It was great. We were totally cool afterwards. I'd wanted him for about a year and it just happened. It was worth the wait.

19. D_Adoniah Sheervolume

D_Adoniah Sheervolume Account Disabled

geezus, i know he's str8 but isn't thugcock05 H.O.T.??

oh yea, the thread. growing up in hawaii lived in a high-rise. it was the late 70s/early 80s, would mess around with guys in the sauna by the pool. also ended up dating a guy who lived in the complex.

20. Amber_4_big

Amber_4_big New Member

oh holy hell yes hes hot...damn

Draft saved Draft deleted