Have you ever had sex with someone outside your socioeconomic class?

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Have you ever had sex with someone outside your socioeconomic class and enjoyed it?
Well, slept with builder and servicemen - privates and officers, lords of the realm, coach drivers and train conductors, sings dancers and musicians. Painters carpenters - the list is endless.
between the sheets and naked everything is class less, I've fucked sucked and wanked and been shagged
by singles, couples and groups and never had any desire to check if I was the right social class for sexual enjoyment. Being humped by a builder over a cement mixer with just his cock out of his dirty dusty overall was as satisfying as shagging a member of the nobility between silk sheets

Reactions: hefnerstobes

Holly Doors

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yes, I would have considered my husband way out of my class as far as social status goes, but thankfully neither of us have hang ups about such things, and we've been married for almost 7 awesome years now.
We also live the swing life so we've both slept with people from all sorts of different backgrounds, I personally think such diversity is great and makes for a more interesting life.

D

deleted957094

Yeah?! Sure I have, meet someon, talk, sex. At the end of months ended up being a long and terrible relationship that's now over. Also her and her family are pretend broke millionaires which I can't stand.

inspectordickins

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not from a wealthy family and study in a business school, 95% of people I hang out with are way above my socioeconomic class, including the girls I had sex with, some are millionaires and when I see the way they live, I realize how we don't live in the same world.
Most of them are genuinely good people and I enjoy being with them for who they are and not for their money, I'm not a gold digger, the same way they do with me, I ain't a gold digger haha

Reactions: 11235

Class isn't such a clear cut thing. It doesn't just boil down to how much money you earn, or what you do as a job, or upbringing. There are probably no two people in this thread who have the same understanding of class definitions.

Reactions: hunghorse30

sizehungry

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yes . An insanely rich , society girl , so hot that she could stand guard at the gates of hell without getting a blister . She was the unattainable blond bombshell that guys were afraid to approach . Me , a nondescript club doorman , getting by on fast food , cheap booze , and one night stands with drunken throw-outs . All i did was change a flat tire for her . Next thing i knew , i was ripping around town in her Porsche 911s , to which i had my own keys , lived in her apartment , and was even shared with several of her friends . What happened ? I found out that i hated being treated as "property " , as much as women do . Game over , no regrets .

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I haven't actually. I've been on a pretty similar socioeconomic level with all the people I've been with.

I'm attracted to people who I can relate to... even if I'm just hooking up with them. I come from a working class background, no one in my family went to college ect. and I just don't feel anything tingling in my panties when a white-collar guy/lady walks in the room. I'm pretty sure I'm not turning their heads either.

Reactions: AlteredEgo

I think those with BBC fantasies definitely sleep with men who are not in their socioeconomic class. There are plenty of black men that take advantage of this fetish.