Have you ever had sex with someone without kissing them first?

Have you ever had sex with someown without kissing them first?

• Yes, I am a man

Votes: 64 62.7%
  • Yes, I am a woman

Votes: 4 3.9%
  • No, I am a man

Votes: 30 29.4%
  • No, I am a woman

Votes: 4 3.9%

• Total voters

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well have you?

Be honest, it's anonymous.

Last edited:

daytimeanytime

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was in Hawaii(coming back from overseas, USMC) drinking Taquila met a cutie and her girl friends...we drank and danced for a couple of hours when I said let's go back to your room and fuck our brains out...she replied What the hell what makes u think I want to fuck you??!!! It's very easy you are on vacation, your girlfriends are with other guys, and you are in Hawaii, their is no one here to say "Now young lady you cant have this young good looking guy fuck your brains out for the next couple of hours". To my suprise it worked after a couple more dances she said You are right, I am on vacation and i need to get laid
and we went looking for a hotel room but they wanted CRAZY deposit cause I am a Marine so we made our way to the beach where I fucked her on a chess table...the end

It was great...thanks for posting this question cause no one really knows about this story

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"Sex" defined as...?
Have you penetrated a man or woman vaginally or anally. Or have you been penetrated? :rolleyes: :duh:

Although I do consider oral sex, to be sex, for the purposes of this thread I thought it prudent not to include it here.

Last edited:

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was going to put a category that said "are you kidding I don't even know the name of the person that I am having sex with". :biggrin1:

I thought of breaking the poll down further into gay or straight but decided not to.

D

deleted3782

Have you penetrated a man or woman vaginally or anally. Or have you been penetrated? :rolleyes: :duh:

Although I do consider oral sex, to be sex, for the purposes of this thread I thought it prudent not to include it here.

Ah, working within those definitions...no.

solinvictus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yup one night stand in mexico, nothing special about it.

you should make it more specific, as in not with a prostitute