Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

NEWREBA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

you're asking this on the woman's issues forum so i'll give you this woman's view. i think you should try to hang out with girls who care about you because they're not going to be so concerned about your "performance". after all it's not all about winning some race or beating the competition. it's about pleasure. so if you're more relaxed with your partner, and feel good about yourself, nature will just take it's course. try to get more comfortable with your own body.

Jonesy98

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Bumping just in case... been active for 2 years now in just a few days, and I still haven't been taken over the edge by intercourse of any kind with my significant other. Thread is linked in earlier post.

Any help is appreciated greatly.

Thanks.

D

deleted356736

I read the other thread, and most reasons I can think of have been discussed. Condoms are awful and mask most sensation, but you don't use them. Go lightly with any masturbation so that your penis gets used to the lighter and more gentle caress of a woman's vagina. Consider any psychological issues, although for me sex is a beautiful and pleasurable thing, and you can share sex in a variety of ways: married, loving relationship, friendship or just casual.

Steve26

1st LPSG Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
There's a similar thread where I just posted yesterday ... see my comments there, as I definitely think they also apply to your situation.

Having read your previous thread, I think your GF's pressure on you to reach orgasm is a big part of the problem here. Encouraging her to chill out a bit on this matter, and not to take this situation as a reflection on her, would probably help tremendously.

I agree with the comment from "Max" in your thread of last year: a bit of alcohol may actually help, as it will help cut through any inhibitions you may have.

Good luck, and I'm happy to chat more via PM if you want.

Steve

Jonesy98

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
thanks for the great information... bumping just in case... updated in the linked thread above... the update is simply "same problem".

Any help would be appreciated,

J.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i had an ex with this.
no big deal as far as i'm concerned, though i'm sure it pissed him off.

but shit, i don't cum from sex either.
it's quite common in women.

kazooplayer

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
but shit, i don't cum from sex either.
it's quite common in women.

Clearly you've only been with lesser men with small cocks who have no idea what they're doing. If you were fortunate enough to do it with me, [insert wild, egotistical claim here.]

That sums up about every response I've ever seen on this site in reply to a woman stating, "I don't cum from sex."

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Clearly you've only been with lesser men with small cocks who have no idea what they're doing. If you were fortunate enough to do it with me, [insert wild, egotistical claim here.]

That sums up about every response I've ever seen on this site in reply to a woman stating, "I don't cum from sex."
ahahahahaha! so very true.

ty for the giggle.

D_Sherian_LaNeige

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hmm... I sometimes see a guy who has this problem. He reckons it's because he's used to wanking, i.e. used to his own touch and ability to stimulate the right area at the right moment.

Things that have helped:
- Making sure he's really really horny beforehand
- Squeezing his dick with my 'lady muscles'
- If I get too sore and he seems close-but-not-quite-there I get him to pull out and wank on my boobies...