Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Have you ever had to tell someone giving you a BJ because they were to aggressive, suck too hard it hurt, or was just terrible there was no way it was going to happen unless you finished off yourself, to fucking stop.

Usually happens after I cum as I am just too sensitive, but anyone has stories of before you cum?

Too many times.
I've had so many injuries but also had so many fantastic blow jobs too.
There's a guy who I occasionally meet in the local cruising ground who always persists in trying to deepthroat me, and despite knowing what's coming.... I still can't resist it when a guy drops to his knees with a certain look in his eyes (it's a bit like a dog begging for a bone) and after an initial careful start .... he tries to take the whole thing.

Having read the replies to this Thread (so far.... I seem to be in the minority) in that I sometimes employ diversion tactics / techniques in order not to shoot my load while getting head.

upone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I did the other day. We were fucking and she asked me to finish in her mouth, I had kind of lost it and I couldn't.

X, I thought "Oklahoma birth control" went out with the leisure suit! It's a bit o.t., but your post brings back all kinds of memories of sweet young things with their pants off in the back seats of cars asking me not to cum in them. But I never had a problem cumming in her mouth...

Frnkd213

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Too many times.
I've had so many injuries but also had so many fantastic blow jobs too.
There's a guy who I occasionally meet in the local cruising ground who always persists in trying to deepthroat me, and despite knowing what's coming.... I still can't resist it when a guy drops to his knees with a certain look in his eyes (it's a bit like a dog begging for a bone) and after an initial careful start .... he tries to take the whole thing.

Having read the replies to this Thread (so far.... I seem to be in the minority) in that I sometimes employ diversion tactics / techniques in order not to shoot my load while getting head.

Just saw your pics. Damn, it explains everything you said above. Those guys you meet must just salivate when they see that that bone is godzilla size. Man you're huge. What kind of tactics are you referring too? Maybe helpful for guys who are quick shooters. LOL Would love to read some of your stories with
more details added.

scruffylookin

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yup, for alot of the aforementioned reasons, smoker, teeth, just plain not knowing what to do with a hung thick uncut cock LOL I tell ya sometimes its just better to jack off. And IMHO men still give the best BJ..... just sayin.

Fnord

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
My partner is the hung one in our relationship (lucky me!) and on many occasions he has told me I am by FAR the best cock-sucker he has ever experienced. I like to think of it as natural talent, since I never had the chance to practise on anyone as big as him before I met him. Anyway, the funny thing is that HIS technique when blowing me (and I am only 5.5 inches) left a lot to be desired, including teeth and extreme hard sucking, which really turns me off since I am pretty sensitive. However, with coaching he has become absolutely great at it and he can make me cum every time now! It's good to be me :)

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Never outright told a woman to stop blowing me. If it just wasn't happening for me, I would merely take her by the head and pull her up toward me - while rolling her onto her back and eating her. There's nothing to be said when there's a guy with his tongue inside you all of a sudden. So I've never had to say anything.

Simba

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Like simba, I have never told anyone that. I have just simply moved on to the next position.

black08

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
In grad school, this one girl was just horrible. Great in everything else, but her head game was horrible. It was a complete turn-off.

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It happened several times years ago. She either used too much teeth, or was too mechanical, or were just going through the motions. There wasn't much point in letting her continue if I wasn't enjoying it.

BlackGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Told one girl to stop because she was using too much teeth... so she said ok, and just sat on my dick, all the way down.

That fuck went from Not to Hot in 3 seconds flat.

:biggrin1: A vagina will always get the job done if a mouth can't.

SuckmeNOW

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Good topic :) I once had a fuck buddy who was all teeth when it came to giving head. If i told him once to use his lips i told him a million times - that relationship ended when i threw a glass at him (not because he was shit at head). in contrast another fuck buddy could only come by face fucking me as opposed to me doing all the work. I've never cum in somebodys mouth though. i dont know why i've just never been able to :(

TexasTail4U2Use

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yup, for alot of the aforementioned reasons, smoker, teeth, just plain not knowing what to do with a hung thick uncut cock LOL I tell ya sometimes its just better to jack off. And IMHO men still give the best BJ..... just sayin.

Say scruffy a guy here who could go sans dentures so you get the best bj with NO teeth to worry about.:biggrin1: