Have you ever had to tell someone to stop giving you a BJ

D

deleted3782

Yup. Several years ago I met someone that I liked as a friend but had no romantic interest in. Unfortunately he felt otherwise, and kept asking if he could suck my dick. Over and over he asked, becoming more insistent...and I had absolutely no sexual interest in him. One evening we were on my back porch drinking beers, and he started asking again and saying he was so good at it and I wouldn't regret it. I got mad...and said "Fine, do it".

He got down on his knees, had to unwrap it, and started sucking my dick. It took me a while to get hard, I didn't even want to watch him. It did very little for me. It felt slightly good, but the fact that this guy was sucking me was a huge turn off. He kept going, and going and going. He sucked me for an hour and my dick started getting raw, and I made him stop. He wanted to keep sucking but it was beginning to hurt. he went home. I lost a lot of faith in the guy...and I didn't want to use him the way he seemed to want me to use him. We soon quit calling each other and the friendship ended.

pomaz59

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
yupp, it happened to me. my glans is really sensitive and my first girlfriend was kind of aggressive. there was this one time, where my glas somehow got hyper sensitive, so the way she blew me really-really hurt. i tried to send some signals to her, but since she kept sucking me rough, i had to tell her to stop. it was awkward and she was really pissed

I was about 2 cum & it was the guys´ 1st time...I didn´t want him to worry afterwards about diseases...so I told him 2 stop (that´s happened more than once)

Frnkd213

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I few times in my married life I had to take over as once I sense that she is not "craving" my dick it's hard for me to cum. She would get tired and make it obvious that I should just fuck her and cum. Side note we always start with me eating her out, where she usually cums more than once than she'll work on me. I like to think that my skills in eating pussy is that good, but won't know unless I have an opportunity to eat others. That will never happen.

I try not to make it obvious that I can tell that she's not into it at the moment. Though i would like to cum from a bj rather than just from fucking at least she doesn't mind me jacking my self off.

So the answer is yes I have had to in a passive way.

zombyalive

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
the truth is that i like it rough too, i like it fast, i like having my dick bitten even. but still, with two different people, i had to pull away. this one girl was jacking my dick so fast she was pushing the blood OUT of it, like wtf come on this isn't a race. i was larger than the person she was with, and i guess he liked it that way. i felt like she was trying to duplicate the speed on me but i was a few inches longer and it was ridiculous. and i even like it fast. i just pushed her down and turned her around, told her to hold on. the shortest pussy i've fucked.

latinojk3

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ya one time da girl was doing a bad job...like she sucked @ it so I told her I wanted to start fuckin so I just started pounding away