• No

Votes: 45 68.2%

• Total voters

brinzaulsschwul

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Rammajamma (love the name) if most people used condoms there would not be the HIV pandemic, nor would there be loads of women with mistimed pregnancies and in the termination clinics.

Anyway, condoms don't stop crabs, scabies, warts or herpes, nor do condoms stop syphilis.

How many people use condoms for oral sex? not many methinks so they fail to stop oral chlamydia and gonorrhoea because the condoms don't get used

And in answer to the question, I have had crabs, and was walking around with chlamydia which in many many men does not have any symptoms and I'm a sexual health adviser, so it's easy to miss and that's how important it is to get tested regularly. Needless to say had I had symptoms I would have had a quicker check up and been on the Azithromycin.

BTW, we don't call it VD anymore we call them Sexually Transmitted Infection or STI's
Brinz

D_Jimmy Jammer

Sexy Member
Media
What about NSU (Non Specific Urethritis)?
I thought I had gonorrhoea after I got lucky in my teens. The only symptom, an excruciating stinging during urination. I think I bled a little. But our family doctor (embarrassing) said there were no bugs in the tests. He gave me an antibiotic, anyway, and it cleared up quickly. He thought the urethra was strictured. Needless to say, after a bollocking from him, I didn't go anywhere near 'lucky' again. As he said, clearly a whole lot of others probably had.
I've not had an STD experience, if that was one, since. :biggrin1:

Last edited:

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
...Only twice.......

I've got crabs once....not a good thing..:frown1:....got it in Amsterdam from a guy.
A condom was used...

Got Gono from a woman in Cannes, France when I was in the Navy...also not a good thing!
It was a long weekend of shacking up ashore and I ran out of Navy issued condoms.
I stupidly took chances that weekend...lots of cheap wine and when I ran out of condoms I
used a few she provided. Each of those she provided broke...who knows where she got them
or how old they were! Any way, I took a chance and LOST!

Last edited:

Nope. I'm repressed so hardly ever expose myself to the risk, lol.

Altho - if I had, I'm not sure I'd admit it on here?!!

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Rammajamma (love the name) if most people used condoms there would not be the HIV pandemic, nor would there be loads of women with mistimed pregnancies and in the termination clinics.

Anyway, condoms don't stop crabs, scabies, warts or herpes, nor do condoms stop syphilis.

How many people use condoms for oral sex? not many methinks so they fail to stop oral chlamydia and gonorrhoea because the condoms don't get used

And in answer to the question, I have had crabs, and was walking around with chlamydia which in many many men does not have any symptoms and I'm a sexual health adviser, so it's easy to miss and that's how important it is to get tested regularly. Needless to say had I had symptoms I would have had a quicker check up and been on the Azithromycin.

BTW, we don't call it VD anymore we call them Sexually Transmitted Infection or STI's
Brinz

I was just diagnosed with chlamydia and like you was asymtomatic, which is the inspiration for this thread.

Snarfblat

Experimental Member
Media
Have you ever had a venereal disease?

Craps,
Gonorrhea
Syphilis
Clymidia
AIDS
Herpes
Trichomonas
Anal warts

Hmmm... I've had the craps just about every day and I think its highly contagious because everybody I know has them too. Oh wait, maybe you mean "crabs" or could it be the dreaded "clap"?

simbasa12

Experimental Member
Media
I've actually been extremely lucky. Coupled with condoms of course I've never had an STD.
Been with a few working girls and always condom but that's no guarantee..so been lucky I suppose. Had a few uncovered BJs from some too...so again lucky. Had one Korean gal actually licked my cum from my spurting cock while she stroked me to orgasm. Didn't ask her to do it and I can't believe she did it...but it sure felt good. Really, a nice girl and I hope she never got any VDs.

Last edited: