Have You Ever Heard of This?

auburndolly

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A man who has never been able to get an erection, even when trying to pleasure himself, and his entire genital area seems like the growth was stunted or something literally like the size of a pre-puberty child. He is embarrassed to seek help, I thought maybe he needs testosterone shots or some surgery to clip something and maybe get the juices flowing, I know it is embarrassing and a sore subject but I am positive it must be a medical reason and most likely could be easily fixed.

Rugbypup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Sorry, no offense intended, just sounded like an under age member asking a kinda 'young am i normal' question, it wouldn't be the first time on this site..

No man is unable to get an erection from birth. If this is the case your 'friend' has a serious problem that needs medical attention, urgently.

At 23, testosterone injections will do nothing, unless he was low in testosterone in which case he would be manifesting more symptoms than just never having an erection.

He never gets wood? Ever under any circumstances?

Penis size is as varied as every other aspect of the human body, what do you mean by pre pubescent size exactly?

auburndolly

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No he says he can't even get hard when he is alone and wants to please himself, and never has, he does not need to shave, sparse hair on legs and pubes, and obviously it is embarrassing. Looks like a kid in elementary school.
He had a total Norman Bates mother and religious(Ultra) stepfather growing up so he didn't seek any help. He is probably 5 foot nine and a good looking guy, I wondered why he didn't date and just hangs out, comes over and wants to watch tv with me and my family, at 23 he should be out meeting people, getting laid.

SpeedoMike

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
should see a doctor and discuss hat you've told us. this could be a symptom and the underlying disorder needs attention.

a doctor may recommend therapy if it appears there is something emotional involved. people do have limitations, even physical, which need to be dealt with.

your support may encourage him to get medical assistance to find out why this is so.

MrGoodDate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sometimes sad things happen.
My sister was first married to a man who could not get an erection, but he had other symptoms... his testicals had never descended... and he had a sunken chest. He should have not married, but they were both pure and innocent.
Does this man have undescended testicals.... then the hormones would be lacking. Pubic hair?
He should go the rounds of doctors checking everthing.

auburndolly

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a friend who asked me that same question about the testicles and not dropping, I never asked, these are delicate questions to put to someone, I feel bad cause the guy is missing out on a huge pleasurable part of life y'know??? He does do oral and manual stimulation to his partners but receives nothing in return.. I told him he needs to just not worry what the doctor would think and possibly they had seen or heard of someone with the same problems.
Sometimes sad things happen.
My sister was first married to a man who could not get an erection, but he had other symptoms... his testicals had never descended... and he had a sunken chest. He should have not married, but they were both pure and innocent.
Does this man have undescended testicals.... then the hormones would be lacking. Pubic hair?
He should go the rounds of doctors checking everthing.

bustermove

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There is a strong possibility that your young friend has Klinefelter's Syndome. Men with this condition have an extra female chromosome so are XXY instead of XY like normal males. It affects 1 in 500 men and is thus far more common than you would think. The chromosome abnormality expresses itself in many and varied ways but they frequently have small underdeveloped genitals, poor sexual function, little or no pubic hair and a lanky youthful appearance. A blood test is all that is required to diagnose it so I would encourage your friend to go to see his doctor. The underlying genetic problem can't be fixed but they frequently benefit greatly from testosterone treatment. He's probaly embarrassed about seeking help. If you're concerned enough to ask here then you're obviously a nice person. Maybe you could offer to go with him. All the best.

sykray

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It isn't common but not particularly rare either. I've had patients with similar problems attending clinic. (I was a sex therapist and psychotherapist)

He really should get it medically checked out but having said that there may be nothing that can be done about it.

B_The Greek Dude

Experimental Member
Media
It could be a sign of testosterone deficiency, or it could be a rare disorder where the body never properly goes through puberty. Before he does anything else, it's very important that he goes to a trained medical professional; expecting an anonymous stranger to give sound medical advice is simply crazy, and even if one of us COULD suggest something, we would be liable for his health if he chose to try it.

Get a diagnosis first, and we can go from there.