Have you ever hooked up with a couple off the internet?

dkong8x625

Sexy Member
Media
Have you ever hooked up with a couple off the net? One of my fantasies is pleasuring a woman in front of her partner. I have been on the search for about a month now and I've posted on about 3 sites so far looking for a couple to play with (cuckold or straight MMF scenario). I have received a fair amount of email but none of them seem to be serious. I have talked to a few and I guess they like fantasizing about it but thats as far as they'll take it and thats alright but I want to make this fantasy a reality.

My questions are have you ever had luck finding a couple of the net? Would you mind telling your experience? what sites did you use?

:3some:
Cheers!

D_Edwin Eatser

Sexy Member
Media
Yes, we have been swinging for years now and have met many couples via UK swinger sites. We've been with several sites and our current favourite is fabswingers. We only go for couples verified as genuine (lots of single men pretend to be couples), with photos of both of them on their profiles and within easy travelling distance. If they have recommendations from other swingers that makes it even better. We exchange facial photos and phone numbers via email, then the women talk and set up a meet. Sometimes that's just a social, and we fix up play meets later, and on other occasions we just have a quick drink then go our home or theirs for sex, occasionally turning into sleepovers.

We've made some good friends this way who we've played with regularly for years, and had lots of one-off meets too. Our only advice is to keep on trying, and don't give up. There are plenty of people out there genuinely looking for sex. Suggest you write an interesting profile and add some body photos - not just of your cock! That really doesn't interest on-line swingers, no matter how proud you might be of it!