Have you ever humiliated a man with a smaller cock?

kurios

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have never intentionally humiliated anyone and don't see the point especially with something that you can't really take much credit for like the size of your parts.
You would have to be pretty flakey and insecure to pull this crap and worse if it made you feel anything at all other than really silly.

Spoiler

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One night a bunch if us were in a jacuzzi naked and this chick saw my cock and follows be in the house when I went to get another beer and she pulled me into a bedroom and made me fuck her. We went back out into the jacuzzi and she announced that she just got fucked with a great cock. Her boyfriend was a little jealous but not really pissed.

clman68

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Well what about being blown by a smaller guy and telling him how much bigger you are?

Come on, others here have said they get off on this even if they don't say it at the time.

Exbiker

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've done it a couple of times with guys who were very small.

One of them was definitely into it and I thought the other might be, and I was right.

I'd not do it without thinking it would "work" for the other person ...

It's really just if people are very imaginative, and like stuff that goes into humiliation, submission etc.

So, not for everyone ...

Last edited:

tea42

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had the opposite. I am average size and my friend was large. We had a threesome with a girl. When my friend pulled his pants down she said "Damn, you are HUGE". As we progressed, I made her come multiple times. All he got was "you're hurting me" from the girl. He later complimented me on my abilities. She came back to me for more...

makimbagguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Definately a turn on when A guy with a large cock has humiliated me in front of my ex/wife. I know this is not what the post is about. But boy! was I turned on when he kept humiliating me Whilst he had his great cock buried to the hilt inside of her.
MY pathetic little dick was harder than it had ever been before.

HorsemanUK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes quite often, sometimes unintentionally circumstances such as I've noticed a guy get a glance of my size and become intimidated by it. Other times intentionally where it's been a case of someone bragging or making statements about their size and I've pulled out mine in a compare situation to put them 'down' so to speak.

Never done it intentionally to someone just to be an arsehole though.

ben_d18

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i wouldnt say ive had a sexual encounter in this topic, but definitely pretty humiliating.

i hit the gym pretty regularly, as im a pretty big dude (6'5" 215 lbs), and usually in the weight room. a couple months ago i was doing bench presses and this scrawny little guy, maybe like 5'6" or 5'7" comes up to the bench besides me, tries to lift like 50 lbs, and utterly just fails hard. Instinctively, I chuckled a laugh. when I saw he was blushing, I gave him some tips and continued my work out.

anyway, back in the locker rooms i was changing to go shower. im naturally a pretty big grower, and with the coldish water and a work out, i wasnt the biggest in that department. like 3 minutes into my shower i get a tap on my back, turn around, and its the scrawny dude, and he looks straight down at my junk and says "hey man, thanks for the tip earlier. i get it now why you lift so much" and kinda smiles and then walks away. his softie was like 6 inches, so i was definitely a bit jealous, and slightly impressed.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have been paid handsomely for SPH over the phone in the past as a phone fantasist (receiver beaver/teller at the spank bank LOL ). I enjoyed the excitement sometimes expressed, but felt really badly when they were hurt. Sometimes, even the ones obviously enjoying themselves did things like cry, whimper, or suddenly go quiet and serious. I always felt badly. But I always gave them what they paid for. It's not something I can say I understand, but as long as no one tries to trick me into it, I don't judge.

Reactions: Trott.lint

No, I wouldn't dream of it.

However, I've often humiliated guys with much bigger dicks. :smile:

Reactions: Learen032