Have you ever humiliated a man with a smaller cock?

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
no. when I played sports I had a team mate that was doing that in the locker room one day. one of our coaches got pretty upset about it, more than the other coaches. he was some what "under" hung, so maybe it hit a personal spot with him. but, as somebody already mentioned, we have no control over what we got. not a one of us picked our parents. that's no guarantee either, I inherited my father's largeness, my brother did not.

Reactions: BIGBULL29

cadehung

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
no. when I played sports I had a team mate that was doing that in the locker room one day. one of our coaches got pretty upset about it, more than the other coaches. he was some what "under" hung, so maybe it hit a personal spot with him. but, as somebody already mentioned, we have no control over what we got. not a one of us picked our parents. that's no guarantee either, I inherited my father's largeness, my brother did not.
Sounds interesting and potentially hot. So what did the upset coach do about the guy that was trying to humiliate others about their cock size? Plus, how did you know he was under hung? Did he shower with the team?

Infernal

Superior Member
Media
Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It isn't something I would do for no reason. I'm nicely average, so I know what an average cock looks like. If we make plans to hook up and you tell me you are larger than average, then you really should be. If I get you naked and you are smaller than me, I'm gonna express my disappointment.

Smallprivate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah, Infernal has a point....the "Land of Make Believe" only works over the internet; real live meetings- you gotta be honest on what you are packing. If not; you should expect...a not so pleasant/humiliating reaction.

openmindedtor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I was in a 3some a few years back.. beautiful girl and the guy was a volley ball player type ..both were good looking individuals. He had a really small cock and wanted to watch another man with a large cock make love to a woman.. he really enjoyed watching and was so in awe of it..and asked the girl if she was happier with mine VS his.. She said yes.. and was playing into it for him ( he seemed to like the fact i had a big dick ) She watched as we jerked off together laying on the bed.. and he would look over at mine and just smile and shake his head..I am a good 8" and he was around 4-5"

Reactions: MDM8

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know if this counts, but it was kind of my intent. My wife's ex - by her report - had a really small cock and was apparently sensitive about it. One of the things he used to try to pin her down on when he first learned of me was if I was bigger than him. The guy, by the way, was an absolute asshole to us and kind of a mind fuck on his kids. The custody situation was difficult, to say the least.

One time we were at the courthouse waiting for a hearing when I saw him go to the Men's Room. I followed him in, remembering it had a trough style common urinal. Obviously no dividers. I didn't stand right next to the guy, but I could see him look. He did a double take and then came back again right before he left. I know it was childish, but it was funny as hell. When I told my wife she cracked up. The guy was clearly agitated in court and continued his rant about how life was so unfair to him. It was hardly a sexual situation, but the guy was an emotional terrorist to those around him and I hope it caused him concern that a bigger cock was fucking "his woman."

D

D_Kay_Sarah_Sera

No. The idea is a major turnoff.

I briefly dated a guy in high school before I started having sex but was experimenting with oral sex and the guy was tall and attractive and we started making out. I told him I was a virgin and didn't to go all the way and he was like that's cool and then I saw it.

It was the smallest one I'd ever seen. I didn't get close enough to it to know whether he was hard or not, because I guess he was embarrassed maybe and just started making jokes about how tiny it was & put it away. If I had to guess it was maybe 2 inches. He was a cool guy and all, and I still kept kissing him but he didn't make any sort of move on me really. I didn't say anything negative and hope I didn't have an overtly horrified reaction.... I hadn't been with a lot of guys and didn't have much as a basis for comparison. I just knew it was cursedly tiny.

Anyway the weirdest part of the thing is the next day he called me and asked me if he could take my virginity. I don't know what I said but I think I just stammered about what I usuaully would say in those instances if a guy wanted to fuck since I decided to wait till I was 18 (not as in "I'm gonna have sex after I turn 18) but the circumstances were right at that time and I don't regret the timing or who it was with. However this guy stopped taking my calls after that and I never heard from him again.

I've had a lot of dudes online who are into sph approach me-probably because I'm very adroit and try to always be nice even if someone is being flat out despicable. I just avoid drama like the plague so maybe they feel comfortable enough to ask me. I am just guessing about this too but I assume that more dominant, bossy, aggressive and perhaps somewhat sadistic women are more likely to say yes and enjoy humiliating a guy. I do know for a fact since I did research it a good bit, that there are a % of men out there who get really turned on by it for certain reasons. I don't understand the reasoning but I don't want to be judgmental.

However people wanna get their kicks, as long as they don't drag kids, animals, or relatives into the mix I say do what makes you happy...... I don't have to be into it but that doesn't make it an invalid life choice to them. Hey if you think putting feces on your upper lip is arousing well shit have at it then, I couldn't care less

Last edited by a moderator:

james9692000

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It wan't intentional, but it fits this category. An ex had a friend who was a size queen. Ironically, the friend was dating a guy with a small dick. After my ex told her friend about my size, the friend made frequent references to my size and even asked to see it. She sometimes did this while her bf was present.

Reactions: Incandescence

No. It's often the other way around for some reason. What is a small cock?

Last edited by a moderator:

BiggMikey

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Back in my Navy days, there was this guy named Pat who, I later found out, used to brag about how "BIG" his dick was. Well I got assigned to his crew and me, him and a bunch of other guys on the crew, after arriving at a station overseas, all went into a shower to get cleaned up, and I walked in last. As soon as I walked in, I noticed ole Pat suddenly turn around and play with him self a bit (to make it appear bigger), and I wondered WTF? And a lot of the other guys were kinda snickering when they saw me and then Pat's reaction....I had no idea of his boasting. Anyhow he held me no grudge and we stayed great friends.

BiggMikey

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Alright one more. Back when I first got to Jax Fla. in the Navy a new friend of mine - Steve, liked to brag that he had a big dick, and I heard him do it a lot, and was like whatever man! Anyway, 1st girl I fucked had a real hard time handling me and in fact her pussy got torn pretty good...bleeding and all I found out later. Well I didn't hit that one again, but low and behold, as soon as I went on leave ole Steve got her, and I guess she told him what happened when she was fucked by me because when I came back he was calling me "Mule." And Mule, or Donkey it was for the remainder of that tour. :biggrin1:

gavlenils

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I have been paid handsomely for SPH over the phone in the past as a phone fantasist (receiver beaver/teller at the spank bank LOL ). I enjoyed the excitement sometimes expressed, but felt really badly when they were hurt. Sometimes, even the ones obviously enjoying themselves did things like cry, whimper, or suddenly go quiet and serious. I always felt badly. But I always gave them what they paid for. It's not something I can say I understand, but as long as no one tries to trick me into it, I don't judge.

There is nothing to understand. Just that smaller guys (like me) enjoy receiving sph from guys with big cocks. The money makes it more intense and I have never regretted that I paid for it (at most about 600 USD for 20-30 min). When I click "pay" over and over I get harder and harder. Dont understand it, just like it.

testeer

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I once cammed with a guy considerably smaller than me - he was about 4" erect. He was a total SPH lover and persuaded me to humiliate him. While I had the impression that I was quite untalented he still got off on it. I was glad I could help :D But I don't get a kick out of it myself.

Reactions: lttle1

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There is nothing to understand. Just that smaller guys (like me) enjoy receiving sph from guys with big cocks. The money makes it more intense and I have never regretted that I paid for it (at most about 600 USD for 20-30 min). When I click "pay" over and over I get harder and harder. Dont understand it, just like it.
Not all smaller guys like/seek humiliation. And, as I said, sometimes it leads to tears and real hurt feelings, a special kind of sadness. So, yeah, I'd say there is something beyond (my) understanding.

Reactions: Tjcali