Have you ever Humiliated a Man?

ledroit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Lee_M said:
Only as an insult in an arguement, but to tell a guy he is small (even if he is) is just cruel. And if i ever seriously made a guy feel like he was less than perfect id feel like a bitch.
From a guy's perspective, I'm not interested in being perfect, and I'm not interested in perfect guys, just real ones. Though I admit I like it when people say I have the perfect cock, not too big, not too small. I've been with guys who have smaller dicks than me, and if I like their dicks, I tell them just that: "I like your dick." That is always honest. Otherwise I keep quiet. The only truly ugly dick I've ever seen was one of the biggest, a huge fat flaccid monstrosity on an old guy trying to pick me up. Maybe it was him since I was surprised he could still breathe. That made his dick seem pretty useless.

In general, unless the guy is useless, the dick isn't. Some of those smaller ones are just cute as hell, and if I like the guy, the dick is fine. The only problems are if I don't like the guy. Who cares what the dick is like then?

B_HallWildcat

Experimental Member
Media
I'n not a girl, but I was humiliated once. Long ago, before I knew I was hung, haha

well here is a funny story, well funny kind of, it wasn’t funny at the time for me at least. So freshman year of high school I was having a sleepover with my buddies. It was a cold morning during winter, and we have tile flooring in my house which is always a cooler temperature, so I am standing there in the kitchen, barefoot on the tile and wearing thin football shorts, I was definitely "shrunken down" due to the cold temperature. SO my buddies come over to me and are talking to me and rip my shorts down, see my shrink wrapped flaccid cock and start laughing, I proceeded to chase after them and tackle them to the ground and lay down the law. But they kept calling me "Little D", and when I would tell them that it was just cuz I was cold they would just laugh and pay no attention. I was always embarrassed about that day and the confidence I had in my dick size was always shot.

SO my senior year rolls around, and I start fooling around with this girl, (she is gorgeous I might add) my guy friends have all tried to get with her at one point or another. So when she would give me head or a hand job and tell me how huge I was I thought she was just trying to make me feel better and boost my confidence. But when we first had sex, she was sore for like five days afterwards, sometimes I couldn’t even fit my cock inside of her it was so big, and because of that past incident my freshman year, I thought that maybe it was just because she was really small and tight. Then she started telling all of her friends how big I was, and then those friends talked to more friends and it was a new rumor. I would talk to my friends about how sex was hard because it didn’t usually fit inside of her, and they thought that I was joking, bragging, lying, or they just didn’t know how to help because they never had that problem. (That’s when I found the LPSG to be such a great and helpful place) Eventually the whole senior class knew me and what I had swinging in my pants, and some of my friends started calling me after a guy that graduated a year before us who was HUGELY endowed. So it all worked out in the end I guess, when ever I would hang out with that guy who once pantsed me and made fun of me, my gf would start making comments on how huge I was and he would go silent, it was fun, haha.