Have You Ever Hurt Someone?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by philberttrw, Aug 18, 2004.

1. philberttrw

philberttrw New Member

Albums:
    I know that some of y'all have these penises that deserve their own mailing addresses and all, and I was wondering...

How many of you have experienced hurting your partner no matter what you tried to do anally? Has it ever just been too big to fit? What happened?

I had sex with a guy named Carlo last night, and we were both a bit drunk, and I insisted on him penetrating me, despite his enormous glans girth (he had to be 7" around on the shaft, 8" on the cockhead, maaaaaaybe 9.5" long). Long story short, it effing hurt. I'd been too tight, and I ended up extremely sore afterwards... Not that the night was no fun ;)

By the way, gentlemen and ladies... If y'all want to know what I look like, my hotornot profile will show ya!

http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=GSSUHSR&key=MYD :lol: :eek:

2. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have "hurt" a few guys with my cock, but they wanted it so bad, they didn't care that it hurt. A few were virgins so I tried to open them up first, but they were still a tight fit. I had one girl who like anal without (yes, without) lube and liked it hard and fast. A few times I drew blood (good thing I wore a condom). She got off on the "rape" thing..

3. Ralexx

Ralexx Member

I susbcribe to Geo's (quoted) words.

4. Imported

Gold Member

C. Myjunk: when I was single, I never intentially tried to "hurt" anyone... however I did get a kick out of giving em a lil pain mixed with pleasure... ya know.. like doggystyle.. then you get em just ready to cum, then you put it alllll the way in... and they squeel with a little discomfort.. but they love it, ya know ;)

#4 Imported, Aug 23, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2010
  5. philberttrw

philberttrw New Member

Albums:
    Awww, C. Myjunk, right up my alley. Madame Zora!!!!!!!! I WUB YOU!

#5 philberttrw, Aug 24, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2010
  6. Imported

Gold Member

xxlcockboy13: WHEN I WAS IN AIT AT FRT SAM HOUSTON, TX I WENT OUT WITH A GIRL IN MY COMPANY ONE WEEKEND. TO MAKE A LONG STORY SHORT SHE WAS CRAZY KINKY AND WILD. SHE LOVED MY HUGE COCK SO MUCH THAT SHE FORCED IT INTO HER MOUTH AND HER CUNT ALL NIGHT LONG. THE NEXT DAY SHE HAD TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL BECAUSE SHE WAS BLEEDING PRETTY BAD. TE FOLLOWING MONDAY SHE WAS STILL IN THE HOSPITAL AND THE NEWS GOT AROUNF THE COMPANY ABOUT WHAT I HAD DONE TO HER. I FELT SO BAD ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED BUT I NEVER HAD A PROBLEM GETTING A DATE THE REST OF MY STAY THEERE

7. lellelind

lellelind Member

Oh yes! I hurt many girls and guys during sex.
    Most of them wanted to have their brains and guts fucked out like crazy. Because I always listen to my partner I mostly do as she/he pleases.
    I'm sorry to say that a few of them made me go wilde and loose my mind, so I hurt them a lot without their consent... That's no good and I'm not proud of that :(

8. nacard01

nacard01 Active Member

Albums:
    I have hurt some of the guys I was with. If this happens I usually lose the mood to continue. Which is why I never push to have sex with anyone, if they want me inside them. They are going to drive because I am not going to be responsible for it.

Nate

9. hungthick

hungthick New Member

there were 2 people i drew blood on and i feel terribly bad about it because i sincerely didnt think i had fucked too hard. That saying, "take her easy" had a new meaning for me after the 2nd time this happened.

10. longbaugh

longbaugh New Member

I'm always very carefull with women. If I see the first sign of pain, I'll back off.
    The last thing I want too hear when I'm making love is OUCH!
    That being said, there is no feeling in the world like buring my cock to the hilt (doesn't happen too often). And I have on occasion gone a bit too far in the heat of passion.

11. madame_zora

Gold Member

Aww, thanx for the love, philberttrw! Madame lubs you too. I have been made a bit sore on rare (but welcome) occasions, but never to the point of wanting to stop. I guess for me the feeling of being pushed to capacity is hot enough to overcome the mild discomfort. Geez- wonder why I love this place...

12. philberttrw

philberttrw New Member

Albums:

*sigh*, I was wondering when we'd see you around again!

I have more stories to tell... I'm compiling a little "erotic essay" for the fiction section... But the baddest part is, is that it's all TRUE ;)

Mwah to ya all.

13. donkey

donkey New Member

Albums:
    I have on occation hurt both sides of the gender wall, and I find that it has actually turned me off. I m a lover and the sight of blood makes the "little big man "cringe and duck for cover .
    The one occation that really stands out was a lady who proffessed to be up for a big cock and even tried to take all of annally which was a big mistake as even being gentle split the back door quiet badly, needless to say the blood gushed I mistakenly took it as encouragment and turned up the pace . When I realised it wasnt the lube I went soft faster than a ferarri @0-100!!! I have always been careful since and never saw the lady in question again.

ps madame z its good to see you back :rolleyes: :D :p

14. Imported

Gold Member

lighthouse: I had a girlfriend make me pay for her visit to her gynecologist because she thought I 'bruised'something. She is a petite woman - 5'2" so I figured it was just because she was so small.

It's not unusual for a bottom to ask to take a break after a few minutes. I've found intercourse can last longer if I take v-e-r-y s-l-o-w s-t-r-o-k-e-s. I'm talking about maybe 1-2cm every 5 seconds or so. If he asks for the jackhammer plowing, he asks for a break after a minute or so.

15. KinkGuy

Gold Member

Male or female, my girth has always presented problems. When I find a good receiver who enjoys it, I really love getting to pound away. Selfish huh? Well, getting to drive with abandon doesn't happen very often, so I try to get the most out of each of those situations, for both of us.

16. philberttrw

philberttrw New Member

Albums:
    Hmmm, I'd love to see the thing that can do that sorta damage :D

17. Imported

Gold Member

Tbone: My problem is similiar, I'm 10.5'' (when I can actually get hard) and 5'' thick. recently I started a relationship (committed) with a very petite woman and at first sex was to say the least hard to do :( . now the problem is she want's it all the time but, doesn't fully understand the amount of effort it takes to get a Blue-Vein-Throbber--she think's it's because I don't find her attractive!! :blink: I've tried to explain it but she has a low self esteem. There is no doubt whatsoever that she's completly in love with me :wub: ,but it really bothers me because I want her to know I love her too and that having a big dick is great-n-all :D but it does have it's "downside" B) Any advice would be cool !!!!

18. Imported

Gold Member

lighthouse:

use a cock ring.

Draft saved Draft deleted