Have you ever just parked the car in her garage?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by widenine, Feb 2, 2008.

1. widenine

widenine New Member

Albums:
    I had a really rough week and definitely felt a need for comfort. I lost a good friend on Monday and I'm having a hard time dealing with it. My girl and I went to bed early last night ... not at all in the mood for sex.

She backed up to me and assumed her usual spoon formation. My dick grew hard and stretched down the right leg of my flannel pajamas.
    I lifted her teddy, pulled my dick through my unbottoned fly, and "parked my car in her garage". Orgasm was not the goal and it felt great.
    What a way to feel connected.

We laid close and remained absolutely still... until we fell asleep.

2. goodwood

Gold Member

Albums:
    She is a keeper.
    There is nothing like the willingness and understanding of your other half in such a time of loss. I am happy you have such a girlfriend. I am terribly sorry to know of the loss of your friend.
    That you have such a strong emotional connection with your gf is very telling. Well done.

3. Mandee

Gold Member

Wow, I am really sorry for your loss. That's really hot though what you said about spooning with your gf like that... makes me wish I had a bf to spoon with at night!

I hope things start looking up for you, sorry you're having such a bad time. :(

4. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

I doubt id be able to have a guy in me and not act on it, with the natural urges to start thrusting. However i do love the feeling when after sex we stay in position and he doesn't pull out, but stays there until he goes soft. its just a nice way to feel close and finish off

5. D_Coyne Toss

D_Coyne Toss New Member

I know what you mean with the pain of the sudden loss of a friend... I hope you can deal with the pain now.

As for parking the car: I have never done it, for my wife penetration is painful without some foreplay before. Sometimes I "parked" after some cunninlingus and stayed still there, she did all the movement and we hd a wonderful orgasm.

6. lttlgrllst

lttlgrllst New Member

So sorry for your loss. What a wonderful relationship you must have with your girl though. It's great you have someone so understanding.

Draft saved Draft deleted