Have you ever kept your lover a total secret from your friends?

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
you know what?

I like you!:biggrin1:

one of the most fun things to do is act like you're NOT gettin' any when you're gettin' it all the time!

*notes the wisdom dropped by the Big B*

act like you're not getting any? for me that would be acting like a bitch and dry humping inanimate objects. i'm pretty sure a display of brain rotted horny would cut me off from the gettin' i am pretending not to be gettin'.

ML

school me O Wise One, please?

killerb

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
school me O Wise One, please?

it's quite simple...
say you're talking to a friend, who complains about not gettin' any...
even if you've just gotten some action, you act as if you're in the same boat as your friend...

keeps people off your trail...they'll never know what you're really up to...

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
*writes that down* so just nod ya head while looking sympathetic and hard up? i can do that!!! :yup:

ML

are you a fuzzy bee?

meerin

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Not tell anyone until we figure it out, yeah, I have done that. But I would never actively deny that I was seeing someone. If I am not adult enough to own up to whom I am seeing, I'm not really adult enough to have a relationship. If this is about the whole thing that popped up in an earlier post, I don't think it's worth the frustration. If he is denying it to the point that he's making it sound like you are stalking him, there is a major problem. I am not taking sides or joining in that fight because I don't know any of you, just saying.

B_mylipswet

Experimental Member
Media
In your mind until you meet me eye to eye if you d
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
deep seated family hang-ups* means one of the people are not fully committed. at least in my circle of people, that's how this whole thing plays out.

Sadly, deep seated family hang-ups do tend to put a damper on things.
However, some disfunctions are complicated and someone is not exactly a dirty secret or a hook-up at all but, someone who is kept protected by preventing exposure to a parent who has a track record of inventing scenerios to humilate or belittle. There comes a point where a partner is a source of support and strength and in order to continue that you shield that from any threat that can possibly take that from you.
Keeping a secret love is not always an indication that your not serious sometimes it's an indication that this is someone you are not willing to lose or share with anyone. This person is yours alone and you are willing to make any sacrifice to keep what you have. No one has the power to do anything to change the way you feel about one another. Not quite as cut and dry as your average run of the mill dirty secret as compared to a real life fuck buddy who might not know they are a casual piece of ass, that is no secret.

B_mylipswet

Experimental Member
Media
In your mind until you meet me eye to eye if you d
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If he is denying it to the point that he's making it sound like you are stalking him, there is a major problem.
I wanted to make it perfectly clear. "HE" is not making it sound like I am stalking him it's another girl. I do not believe he is foolish enough to say that as I have voice recordings, from him as well as 2 years worth of chat archives as well as numerous videos and photos that "HE" sent to me willingly. You do not call someone a stalker whom you are willfully carrying out a relationship with, unless you have a personality disorder or your making an excuse to someone who may find out you may not have been forthcoming regarding your attachments to another. So far he has not come forward to deny or confirm to that being a fact. He has also not came forward to back up her claim so why should I believe her? If he is lying that is "his" major problem and hers not mine. I didn't lie to anyone he did that does not make me a stalker it makes him dishonest. How can anyone deny that?
Apparently, every action has a consequence and I'm not above restoring my faith if I can. As it stands I agree he does not exactly look like an innocent man.

Closet Donkey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Have you ever denied you had a lover in fear friends would interfere and perhaps hit on that person to try to take them away from you?

No. To me this sounds like your friends are complete arsehole for you to be worried that they may try and take your man, or
You have serious issues regarding insecurity.

biggunlover

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh.....I did back in the 80's while going to university. I dated a girl three times, broke up with her and her mom who was 13 years older than her daughter ask me to her office. Considering I actually thought mom(who was hot and seperated) was trying to get me to get back with her daughter, after several visits to her city government councilwoman's office, I realized her real interest was in me. I only went to indescreet locations for approx 6 weeks before I broke it off to her dismay. I just couldn't keep up what was between us going without myself going through a breakup myself weeks earlier and do the 11 year older mom. Now that I look back on those nearly 6 weeks, some of the lessons I learned and to find an older babe that loved to ride and ride and ride. Some of those memories occasionally my wife matches in sheer will power and justs absolutely not wanting it to end. When I was younger, it seemed like I had more immediate stamina and not longlasting like I do now and I really don't know why? Haven't done anything to help prolong the pleasure lately!!!!!