Have you ever known a woman that was addicted to sucking cock?

stretch8888

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One of my exes i'm pretty sure would classify as being addicted to having a cock in her mouth, some people need coffee in the morning she needed to swallow a warm load, she'd blow me at least 2-3x a day.

D

deleted1168963

I've met some that loved to suck, but none that I would classify as "addicted". I'm sure it would be great fun...until you cum. Lol.
I actually did. Not only was addicted to sucking dick she loved the taste of cum. She was an awesome cocksucker too. She blew me (I was only her coworker) two to three times a week. Miss her magic mouth

dlfellow

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Addicted? That's a strong word..but
I knew a few women that had reputations for giving blow jobs to alot of my friends and acquaintances.
I never got blow jobs from those women though,they weren't into me like that..lol!!

But in my own person experience,I've been with women who liked to give blow jobs more than others.
Up until i started dating my wife, i had an ex who would meet up with me just to give me a serious ball draining blow job every year on my birthday.

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
My wife really enjoys it and either asks, goes for it, or will do it if I ask. I wouldn't call that addiction, which has a negative connotation anyway.

A woman with whom I was previously involved was perhaps even a little more into it...she would heap lavish praise on "Max" (her pet name for it) and seemed to prefer giving head to anything else. She surprisingly was not at all into receiving oral attention...outright refused to let me go down on her.

On the other end of the spectrum another woman would not put her mouth anywhere near my genitals. Everything else was fair game, and she claimed she would "eventually" do it, but I learned she was a bunny-boiling nut bag and ran from that hot mess as fast as possible.

cockcuriousjock

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I am lucky enough to be married to one for quite a while now! She without a doubt has an oral fixation and an admitted cum fetish. I have known this about her since high school... well I guess maybe everyone knew this about her since high school! Lol!

I knew I was going to marry her when she confessed that she thought about letting my buddies empty in her anytime they wanted/needed to.

I confessed that nothing would turn me on more and we have been Inseparable ever since... and ever since she has been a human flashlight for friends or co-workers or neighbors or whoever she so desired to relieve!

Her fucking mouth and throat is incredible and she somehow knows how to make guys trigger real quick! It's amazing how fast she can get a guy to unload in her throat and send him on his way! LOL she loves the challenge of this and gets off on all of it

KindlyJedi

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Only that one girl I dated for a short time in high school. The few times we were together sexually, this was her preferred interaction. She was quite good at it, and the only person to deep throat the entire length without gagging.

sodominsane

Legendary Member
Media
Addicted is a strong word....like I have known meth addicts ..or pill junkies

I have never had like a women come over with a case of shakes....wild eyes and nervous......"I really need to suck a dick"

I have had a few girl friends with strong strong oral fixations....Angela I sure do miss you...where ever you are

I have never had like a women come over with a case of shakes....wild eyes and nervous......"I really need to suck a dick"

My first thought was..if you find such a woman, marry her...then after further thought looking at medical deductibles and other insurance issues, for what is treatable, versus elective surgery, etc,etc...maybe not

"Yes, but does your plan cover my wife? She is suffering from a major adickshun"

sodominsane

Legendary Member
Media
My first thought was..if you find such a woman, marry her...then after further thought looking at medical deductibles and other insurance issues, for what is treatable, versus elective surgery, etc,etc...maybe not

"Yes, but does your plan cover my wife? She is suffering from a major adickshun"
Not my thing....I love the blowjobs while I'm watching a movie....or straight from work when I walk in the door.....the things a strong oral fixation woman does can totally accommodate me

Marrying the cock addict ...not sure is a good idea

I mean I have lived with an alcohol addict for a bit.....at first she drank up all the good shit from my bar....the beer and table wines disappeared next......soon she drank up the MIXERS....the vermouth and the creme we cocoa

I couldn't keep any alcohol in the house......

So if i married an oral sex addict...what can't I keep in the house....Italian sausage?....electric toothbrush?

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know about addicted, but I dated one woman who pretty much was up to suck me any time, anywhere. She would greet in in the driveway after work some times and suck me off right there. She really didn't like to have sex that much. She carried a little extra weight, which bothered her but not me. She always used is as an excuse to put things off. But, boy, could she suck a dick.