Have you ever let someone sit at the end of your bed and watch you fuck?

dreamer20

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Yes, but it was his bed and he chose to watch a twosome instead of participating in a threesome.:wink:

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

Account Disabled
Media
I've gotten together with a couple of guys before. They were partners, and one wanted me to fuck him while the other wanted to watch and j/o.

I'm definitely an exhibitionist, so I fuck more "showy" when I'm being watched, and it's one thing that gets me off more quickly than normal.

daveyjonez

1st Like
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The first threesome I had started this way. Me and my then gf met a chick on myspace, she was smoking hot. Both these girls were way out of my league.

Anyway we come over to her house. She's in her mid 20s, we're early 20s...she lived with her mom and dad because she had a young child and they helped her out. They were out of town so we had this huge house to ourselves. For some reason she had us hang out in a guest room that had 2 twin beds with maybe 3-4 feet between them. Me and my lady made out, had foreplay, and started fucking on the other bed while she watched. The other girl was so hot watching us, she had her head sideways looking in. Then I stood on the floor and had my girl lay on her back (fave position) and started hammering away. Then I had the GENIUS idea of picking her up and basically turning 180 degrees and laid her down right beside the other chick. She had a close up view of my cock going in and out and I could tell her wetness went up a notch or 2. I lean over and kiss her gently, and whispered for her to kiss my girl. (it was my girls first time with another girl and she was sooo nervous, it was the stranger's second time). She leaned over and they started making out while I kept ramming her. Then the new girl starting sucking her tits. The moaning of my girl got me so close, I had to pull out and just watch. As soon I pulled out the girls hand moved down to my girl's pussy while she kept sucking her titties. I started to help the new girl undress a bit, sucked her titties a bit. Then I just let the girls play alone while I went back and sat on the other bed. Eventually they started eating each other out. I took turns eating out the one who was bent over doggy style. I think each girl had about 20 orgasms lol. Unfortunately it was more about them and I didn't get any more fucking, just a handjob to finish the night off. I still can't believe I got both of those girls...I've since had better 3somes, in that I was the center of attention and in control, but I've never been with anyone hotter than either of those girls...

BlackCock85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Recently I had a friend that wanted to watch me and this guy fuck, so we said ok. He came over and as soon as he got there, his presence killed my boner and I just couldn't get it up, once he left I was fine. So having someone watch has to be a heat of the moment thing, otherwise I'm not into it and rather 1 on 1 alone.

larrynkd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I was invited by a guy I know to fuck his girlfriend. While I was fucking her, he was watching, and all the time I felt he was grading my performance, perhaps seeing if I was doing things he could learn or maybe just watching her to see if she liked me better. She was hot, so I had no problem performing, but it felt weird.

That said, I do like being watched when having sex, but it doesn't happen all that often, other than jerking off in a circle jerk which is something totally different.

rk0237

Experimental Member
Media
I sat on the edge of the bed many times watching my wife get fucked. I really enjoythis. We have been sharing her for about 10 years and I'd estimate she fucked and/or sucked at lest 100 guys. Ome of them I'll suck or lick them. I especially enjoy have the guy on his back with my wife sitting on him. I can like his balls and her pussy at the same time.