Have you ever let someone sit at the end of your bed and watch you fuck?

JonoHari

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Years ago I fucked my mate's girlfriend after the three of us crashed out in the same bed after a house party. They were the ones that started it, but soon after I got involved he just sat back and watched us while he played with himself. I think he was fascinated by the fact that I was bigger than him (about twice as thick around, I reckon). He got a really good view of it when she sucked me off :)

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've gotten together with a couple of guys before. They were partners, and one wanted me to fuck him while the other wanted to watch and j/o.

I'm definitely an exhibitionist, so I fuck more "showy" when I'm being watched, and it's one thing that gets me off more quickly than normal.

Define showy? :confused: Do you do 'jazz hands'? Stand on one leg, wear a bow tie? Make balloon animals when doing it doggy style? I'm fascinated by the idea of showy sex. :smile:

Pendlum

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Define showy? :confused: Do you do 'jazz hands'? Stand on one leg, wear a bow tie? Make balloon animals when doing it doggy style? I'm fascinated by the idea of showy sex. :smile:

Maybe it is choreographed to music. Or fireworks go off every time someone gets off. :tongue:

bluelite

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
my boyfriend sat at the end of the bed while a friend of ours fucked the hell out of me with his 9 inch cock. it was very intense, so i definitely was not putting on a show.
the next night my boyfriend and i had some of the best sex ever :)

D_Beau Chutzpud

Experimental Member
Media
Hot storey daveyjonez!

I had the opportunity once when the female friend of a girl I hooked up with one night in San Diego wanted to watch. I loved the idea of a 3-some with them, but she just wanted to watch. At that time in my life I was just too self-conscious to have someone in the room who wasn't participating.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yes. By both women and men. It gets pretty intense being watched, especially if the watcher is masturbating and getting off on the scene.

sparky11point5

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I love being watched and over the years have had husbands, boyfriends, girlfriends, and my wife watch me fuck other women. This kink really encourages me -- perhaps is all about being a competitive male, but I really fuck longer and harder being watched. The other person is part of it, even if they are just masturbating. The first time was part of a 'revenge fuck' set up by my college room mate's girlfriend. Eric had cheated on her, and got caught. She and I had hooked up at a party, and she wanted a repeat. We had a threesome, but she turned it more into a twosome :)

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You're the writer; so?

Aside from the usual threesome-turned-spectator-sport (which is why I much prefer group scenes involving strangers rather than being a couple's new toy), I've had other occasions to fuck while others watch.

Perhaps the one that best summarizes the experience (and comes closest to the OP's intent), was the time a guy who'd read my blog and was curious as what, exactly was literary license and what was "objectively true" visited me from San Francisco in May of 2007.

Though he claimed to be a "powerbottom", he really was too inhibited to have any real breakthrough moments, and after four days of frustration that did nothing but leave him with a sore ass and me with blue balls, I signed on Mancunt and had a real hungry hole come over. The session included most of the bells and whistles (spitting, slapping, deep digital assplay, etc but no WS or real FF) and lasted pretty much all night.

When we were finally alone again, I looked at him with a satisfied look and told him that that was how it's done. Far from being pleased, he was actually kinda horrified, and told me that he felt as though he'd "seen a hungry wolf feeding".

He left for a hotel about 30 hours later :rolleyes:

BTW: because I'm a writer, I know that semicolons separate full clauses.

Reactions: webstergroves

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Aside from the usual threesome-turned-spectator-sport (which is why I much prefer group scenes involving strangers rather than being a couple's new toy), I've had other occasions to fuck while others watch.

Perhaps the one that best summarizes the experience (and comes closest to the OP's intent), was the time a guy who'd read my blog and was curious as what, exactly was literary license and what was "objectively true" visited me from San Francisco in May of 2007.

Though he claimed to be a "powerbottom", he really was too inhibited to have any real breakthrough moments, and after four days of frustration that did nothing but leave him with a sore ass and me with blue balls, I signed on Mancunt and had a real hungry hole come over. The session included most of the bells and whistles (spitting, slapping, deep digital assplay, etc but no WS or real FF) and lasted pretty much all night.

When we were finally alone again, I looked at him with a satisfied look and told him that that was how it's done. Far from being pleased, he was actually kinda horrified, and told me that he felt as though he'd "seen a hungry wolf feeding".

He left for a hotel about 30 hours later :rolleyes:

BTW: because I'm a writer, I know that semicolons separate full clauses.

Good on you; that'll teach 'm.

I punctuate rather well, actually. However, I tend to use it to indicate speech patterns as well. The use of the semi-colon there, while perhaps "incorrect", was deliberate. :wink:

lilbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I love being watched and also watching others. Used to participate in a once a month sex party and everything was out in the open. The group thing was fun and always safe.

D_SharronTaint

Experimental Member
Media
A lot of 3somes I had in college wound up being one sided, though a lot of that was just my aggression. There were definitely times where I thought the friend had set it up just so he could "fall back" once the action started. I def. didn't mind it.

Gnashin Teefe

Sexy Member
Media
I've done a 3-way before where I was invited over to fuck a guy specifically so his bf could watch us. Not only did the bf watch, he gave us instructions on what he wanted us to do. I found it to be incredibly hot and would definitely do it again.

B_Bonky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love to do it if the person watching were hot and female and joined in halfway through ;)

Alybaby

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Nope. Im a horny girl. If another guy or girll is sitting at the end of the bed past out or not. I hope on them and ride them!