Have You Ever Let Your Man Go Down On You After He Came In You?

confidential36

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Last night after coming inside my wife I started kissing down her body. Once I reached her pubes, she pulled me back up her body and kissed me. After the kiss, she went to the restroom and took a shower. I haven't after her why she stopped me yet, but was wonder if the thought of a guy tasting your combined fluids disgust you?

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Nope. Doesn’t bother me at all. However, I’m not into being given oral, so it’s totally only something I do if he insists. But the thought doesn’t disgust me or anything.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I am a fan of oral pleasure, but after the smexy time my body wants to pee and chill. No aversion to body fluids or tasting there of. Just a complete lack of interest in anything below my waist. Wanna nuzzle my belly? Cool. Try to trip the tongue fantastic? No. Dude, we have Netflix.

I will say that after a few years on LPSG dudes that are too into cum squick me out. It's jizz. Move on.

I don't think I would be super into it... especially if his aim was to taste himself and not to give me pleasure... but I'd probably be more icked out if he were 100% opposed. Like if he came and I didn't and he refused to finish the job... that would make me ill.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Giving oral is a turn on for me in general, I like giving. The goal at the time was to continue the love making and I was hoping to regain my erection.

Womangs can have a refractory just like dudes. She might not have been ready for round two :)

sweetlucky12

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I am a fan of oral pleasure, but after the smexy time my body wants to pee and chill. No aversion to body fluids or tasting there of. Just a complete lack of interest in anything below my waist. Wanna nuzzle my belly? Cool. Try to trip the tongue fantastic? No. Dude, we have Netflix.

I’m with you here 100%. Usually I’m like whoa I’m a little sensitive down there at the moment!

Reactions: MickeyLee

Taya

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Only if he had his peak but I was short.
Otherwise, I am too sensitive down there and it takes me a while to come back to my senses after the big O or the serial when it happens.
And personally, I prefer fingers to the tongue for apres work.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I talked with my wife and she said she was too sensitive at the time.

Thank you for all the great feedback. :)

Dude, you get a gold star for talking to Wifey! The womangs here always encourage men to talk to the ladies they get naked with, cuz while we can share our opinions only those ladies can provide you that actual answer.