Have you ever lost a relationship because...?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by fastkat, May 5, 2010.

1. fastkat

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Of a fetish/kink or anything of that nature? Has an interest in something of sexual nature been enough to cause problems in an otherwise healthy relationship? Just wondering and would like to hear some personal experiences. Thanks in advance.

2. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    My various relationships self-destructed for various reasons, including sexual incompatibility, but never because of a kink or fetish per se. It is, however, a fact that throughout my teens, 20s and 30s I made the error of never considering a permanent relationship with the guys with whom I'd enjoy extreme sex. It was like a gay version of the Madonna/Whore complex.

Should I ever meet anyone with whom I'd consider something durable again (aside from fuckbuds and one-timers), we would need to incorporate extreme sex into our play or else it would be a non-starter.

3. D_Maurice Mountlilly

D_Maurice Mountlilly Account Disabled

YES! info got to an ex who knew i could self-suck.
    as a matter of fact, it was 3 ex'es that ran for the hills when they found out. one joked while i was getting dressed"it looks like you could suck it"
    i said"yeah,i can"
    i did it,and she never talked to me or saw me again.
    with the other ex, i just went wild while she was sucking my balls,and i bent down to suck the head of my dick at the same time.afterwards she said she couldn't deal with "that" and it wasn't normal.she even told her friends that i had to be gay to want to do that to myself.

4. Countryguy63

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Damn dougie, you need to find some better women :rolleyes:

5. D_Maurice Mountlilly

D_Maurice Mountlilly Account Disabled

i'm lookin' every day.

6. Boobalaa

Gold Member

yeah..back in the early to mid 90's up in Oregon, during a recession, a group calling themselves the "OCA" Oregon Citizens Alliance" really influenced the woman I with so much so that I said adios..

7. D_Pubert Stabbingpain

D_Pubert Stabbingpain Account Disabled

I ended a relationship when my bf would not "let me in" to that part of his world for whatever reason, despite the fact that I was willing and able to participate. Shortly after I dumped him, he dumped that fetish for another. Kids!:rolleyes:

8. FeroxFemina

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    That's awful! I don't kiss and tell at all... what happens between me and my partner stays with me and my partner.

Before joining this site I had heard of self sucking but only the weird stories of guys having limbs removed to be able to do it. I was shocked to find out otherwise and that some can do it but not horrified!

If a women could go down on herself do you think she would? The answer is yes! A woman can touch herself... she can finger herself and then taste her juices, lick a sex toy after using it. Does that make her a lesbian?

You can use your hands on yourself... taste yourself and through flexibility/penis length you can self suck.... that gives you an incredible skill which is nothing to be ashamed of!

People fear what they don't understand. Always remember that. And if your ex's couldn't handle it, then they were not for you and you deserve better than to be ridiculed or considered gay for it.

Draft saved Draft deleted