Have you ever made a home sex tape?

samba

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My second wife and I did all the time. It was very sexy. We'd watch them when we made love. When we divorced, we destroyed the tapes.

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have done it once, and the tape was amazing actually...I think we did quite well...given the spontanaity(sp) of the situation:

Part 1) Me seated and lying back in the chair a bit, with her giving me head. I filmed her directly, and also used the big mirror nearby along with the zoom function to get really good close-ups of her going to work.

Part 2) I started filming her lying there masterbating on the bed, and I came towards her and entered her missionary but with me standing....I filmed the action directly and viewed her up and down with the camera.

Part 3) She was lying there in the same position just filming me going to work, and then down towards her pussy watching my cock and pelvis thrusting back and forth.

Part 4) It was me filming doggie-style directly down, and then with the big mirror in front of us. I came on her ass and back.

For the love of GOD...I have no idea where the tape went, but I got a funny feeling that she jacked it when we were breaking up. I so wish I still had it. Sometimes I wish I still had her to be honest...

OmahaBeef

BigPoppaFury

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've still got footage of one ex giving me head and riding me. Another ex and I had sex on webcam to a crowded yahoo chat room a few years back. We looked good. I wish I could have saved it somehow.

I've made vids of me masturbating for girls too, and done it live for them on cam.. I have to say I love it.:biggrin1:

Sly Adey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hung Muscle said:
I think it is unseemingly to take naked pics and videos and post them all over the Internet and other public places. I frankly do not think I need to prove anything to anyone to back up my claims that I have a large pee-pee.

Accordingly, yes, I have made sex videos.

Doesn't seem to stop you looking though does it? Fair's fair mate, you are sounding just a tad hypocritical.:wink:

ledroit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
ClaireTalon said:
It was a flop, obviously caused by the lack of proper equipment.

Claire, you poor dear. I can see why you are at this site. Welcome home.

ledroit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hung Muscle said:
I think it is unseemingly to take naked pics and videos and post them all over the Internet and other public places.

"UNSEEMLY"??? what are you, nuts? I love you hung muscle, but this makes no sense at all. do you imagine such pictures would be unbecoming to a lady?

I have yet to find a lady who does not find a nice picture of a hot cock compelling, even if it can be a little unnerving for some. Even sweet lesbians. For males, well, it is simply not possible to be male and be indifferent to anything sexually visual, including a rival's or a partner's dick.

The world is a harsh and stupid place. Catching a glimpse of something as perfect as a dick redeems it now and then. Have you ever thought about going to Burning Man? Its people become images with their bodies. They revel in how human this is.

D

deleted3782

*bump*

I can send checks or money orders...

lerotic

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I've done a good number with different girls however i have always given them back and never posted them on the web without permission. For that reason i have two of Ex's ( one with nice big boobs and a Thai girl giving head ) , and the current GF and i posted one here last week :)

I've never been able to watch one afterwards and think "yeah that looks good" as they all look a bit shit. We are forever in search of a camera man to help us film a session and do nothing else ( apply for position via PM )