Have you ever made your own dildo?

I have been wanting a dildo for ages but I never wanted the feel of someone elses cock in me so I refused to buy one.
I used to whine about how I wish I had one of my husband so that no guilt would be there if I enjoyed it and I just love his shape so much. Well one day while looking up dildos I can across these kits to make your own. The mold and so forth.
So we buy it and it shows up. I leave him for a few hours so he can do this awkward experience by himself. I come back and there is a perfectly replica of my husbands penis sitting on the counter waiting for me. Oh my!
I love it because now my double dick fantasy has been fulfilled. I get 2 of him at once.
So yes, have any of you ever made one? For your SO or for yourself?
This thought literally just struck me but out of curiosity, guys if you made one of yourself...have you ever used it on yourself to see how you feel?

Alex22876

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, with my ex. I'd like to make one with my current dude, but he doesn't seem enthusiastic about it.

What were their sizes? I was just looking at the clone one last night. My wife's main toy broke, so I was in the market

Ky
http://cloneawilly.com/

There are a few Threads on here of Members ( People) that have clones their penises as well as maybe some reviews?? Bill
Maybe my search bar suck here somehow but nothing popped up on mine. It might be a slowed connection then. It loads somethings faster than others.

BillM

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Beverly Hills (California, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Oh we made one already. I LOVE IT! Now I just need to make one without the vibrator so that I will have a shower safe one.

Reactions: AlteredEgo

Alex22876

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mine has the vibrator, and it makes it too hard for my taste. I think I would prefer to make one without next time.

How do you mean too hard? Like the feel of it? I have been debating getting the XL vibrator or the regular one.

Do you have the one with balls?

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
How do you mean too hard? Like the feel of it? I have been debating getting the XL vibrator or the regular one.

Do you have the one with balls?
I do not have the one with balls. The vibrator makes the dildo too firm for me. It ruins the realism, and isn't even a great vibrator. It is useable, but it could be better. Your mileage may vary.

And the thing is, our dudes are long-distance. I'd think that would be extra motivation.

Too fucking right, but he has seemed very "meh" about the idea. We won't be long distance anymore in roughly 3-4 months, thankfully.

As far as the original topic, I don't like "balls" on them, and I don't tend to use vibrating toys for penetration. I'm more into penetrative orgasms, so I wouldn't get a vibe in a dildo in any case.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Too fucking right, but he has seemed very "meh" about the idea. We won't be long distance anymore in roughly 3-4 months, thankfully.

As far as the original topic, I don't like "balls" on them, and I don't tend to use vibrating toys for penetration. I'm more into penetrative orgasms, so I wouldn't get a vibe in a dildo in any case.
Congratulations! It's going to be about 9 months for us. His family is so cool. It's 9 months away and they are already excited. They call me up and make plans. So sweet.

Anyway, I made my Clone-a-Willy with my ex almost a decade ago now. I liked different stuff then. Now, if a vibrating toy is going to be for penetration, I prefer it to be shaped for g-spot stimulation.

Once. Way before the do it yourself kits. Back in the day of plaster of paris. We split up, my second wife. We are still good friends.

I made a plaster impression of my cock years ago. Way before many of you guys were thought of, and silicone.

Anyway, we split up, helped throwing much stuff away in the skip, even rescued her Barbie Dolls for her, now as an over 60 year old would be worth a bit. Through all that there was no throw away plaster of paris 8" cock, nor of our intimate photos.

Never have questioned why. It be her thing, yet I know :)

Shackleford

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

You ain't right. :D

We bought one of those kits ages ago, but never got around to using it. It's still sitting in my closet.

Gelflingfay, I am a little surprised you had him do it himself. It always struck me as a couple's project. Somebody's got to keep him at his maximum potentential while the mold sets, right?