Have you ever made your own dildo?

We sell Clone-a-willy's and Clone-a-pussy at the sex shop I work at. Flesh tone, glow in the dark and fushia.

Waste of expense. Gimmick.

You guys need to network with Black Rabbit here in Aus. Truly. Be real. People come back for REAL. Not gimmicks.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Mine does too. I just tend to not use that part all that often.
For me, it isn't a matter of not turning it on, but that it feels too unnaturally rigid. All the other detail is so precise, down to some of the pores, and his little mole. The unnatural feel just seems a waste.

Reactions: ronin001 and BillM

BillM

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Beverly Hills (California, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
@ronin001 I try to keep up on the things that matter in life!! Bill
@BillM If you are ever on the game show Jeopardy, and the topic of sex toys is a category, you will be sure to win

th

@Ronin I try to keep up on the things that matter in life!! Bill

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You ain't right. :D

We bought one of those kits ages ago, but never got around to using it. It's still sitting in my closet.

Gelflingfay, I am a little surprised you had him do it himself. It always struck me as a couple's project. Somebody's got to keep him at his maximum potentential while the mold sets, right?
Yeah. The mold is cold and strange feeling, I'm told. The instructions implied my help would be needed. We got everything we needed, I helped him maintain himself and there we stood in the kitchen of our first apartment together awaiting our results. He was very nervous about having it lying about, so we put it in a closet to dry and cure. That was a mistake. To this day, it has an odd chemical odor.

Reactions: ronin001

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Waste of expense. Gimmick.

You guys need to network with Black Rabbit here in Aus. Truly. Be real. People come back for REAL. Not gimmicks.
http://blackrabbit.com.au/catalogsearch/result/?q=Clone

There is a link to the Black Rabbit website where they sell the exact same products @Tattooed Goddess was talking about. I don't guess one novelty shop is more real and less gimmicky than another.

Moreover, Black Rabbit specifically caters to BDSM kinks while her shop seems less tied to any particular niche. However, if realism is what the kinkster seeks, the only thing more like the dick you love is the dick itself. The level of detail captured by the silicone is unbelievable. Every line. Every blood vessel. Every dimple. The only thing it do is drive itself and hold you after.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I would say very few products are gimmicky in my store. Mostly the novelty section with Bachelorette party supplies. We might have some cheap stuff but we carry more high end products than anything. I can sell you a shitty $15 vibrator or a $300 Swarovski crystal covered rabbit. We have a better selection than most online sites.

I would say very few products are gimmicky in my store. Mostly the novelty section with Bachelorette party supplies. We might have some cheap stuff but we carry more high end products than anything. I can sell you a shitty $15 vibrator or a $300 Swarovski crystal covered rabbit. We have a better selection than most online sites.
Having you there to sell things to me I'd likely walk out broke, carrying packages with a wheelbarrow.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
For those old enough to remember....Plaster Casters.
I do beleive some rock royalty is well preserved in plaster thanks to these women.

I saw a photo years upon years ago, and it was sad how many were semi erect and droopy. Hendrix was one of them.

Reactions: AlteredEgo

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I do beleive some rock royalty is well preserved in plaster thanks to these women.

I saw a photo years upon years ago, and it was sad how many were semi erect and droopy. Hendrix was one of them.
Plaster takes kind of a while to set. I'm guessing they didn't use fluffers.

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I think I would want a cockring to guarantee that I was properly represented, especially if the user was unfamiliar with the genuine product.

Reactions: Gelflingfay