Have you ever made your own dildo?

For those old enough to remember....Plaster Casters.
I do beleive some rock royalty is well preserved in plaster thanks to these women.

I saw a photo years upon years ago, and it was sad how many were semi erect and droopy. Hendrix was one of them.
I saw a mini documentary on them. It was interesting to say the least. That is what made me even think it was possible!

I think the object of my affections might have noticed this thread, as he brought up the subject on Wednesday night out of the blue! He would like to make a clone of his penis. He said he'd tried it with one of his ex girlfriends, but that he hadn't followed the instructions correctly, and it came out looking all twisted and bent and scary.

I'm definitely going to do it! :)

I think the object of my affections might have noticed this thread, as he brought up the subject on Wednesday night out of the blue! He would like to make a clone of his penis. He said he'd tried it with one of his ex girlfriends, but that he hadn't followed the instructions correctly, and it came out looking all twisted and bent and scary.

I'm definitely going to do it! :)
Awesome! But I must say that deformed in appearance doesn't mean it would feel good. Lol!

Reactions: 950483

We sell Clone-a-willy's and Clone-a-pussy at the sex shop I work at. Flesh tone, glow in the dark and fushia.
Are the kits adequate for cloning a large penis? Or is it a bit like when you have to buy two packs of hair dye instead of one if you have very long hair?

Reactions: Gelflingfay

Are the kits adequate for cloning a large penis? Or is it a bit like when you have to buy two packs of hair dye instead of one if you have very long hair?
I know you are talking to the goddess but I can tell you that we had to extend our kit because the tube wasn't big enough and my husband is on the smaller side of the monster hung guys here. But they sell bigger kits on their website online. And they have glowing in the dark kits too if you want that.

Reactions: 950483

I imagine he was horrified! :D. He's quite vain.

I don't think I will bother to ask what his ex did with it.:D
I can't say I blame you. And I love that you said he was vain. I don't know who your boyfriend is but somehow saying that was adorable and kind of hot....weird. Lold

D

deleted518773

Unfortunately I don't have the biggest tool in the shed LOL I don't think I would satisfy myself lol!

Reactions: BillM

Unfortunately I don't have the biggest tool in the shed LOL I don't think I would satisfy myself lol!
You don't have to be hung like a mule to have something fun to ride! And you have a very nice curve there and a nice lip on that head which would cause beautiful friction! Don't diss yourself so easily.

I know you are talking to the goddess but I can tell you that we had to extend our kit because the tube wasn't big enough and my husband is on the smaller side of the monster hung guys here. But they sell bigger kits on their website online. And they have glowing in the dark kits too if you want that.
Thanks, that's good to know. I'll have to make sure I read the descriptions thoroughly then. Ages ago I thought about buying him a fleshlight as a gift, but didn't bother in the end because the internal measurements seemed too small.

BillM

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Beverly Hills (California, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

STUD, You have some great girth on that beautiful cock of yours and that is what you feel opening up your ass!! Bill

lil peachie

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Personally I just don't get it. I love the feel of real skin and a dildo just doesn't come close...plus the body attached to the cock is rather important. I just don't have an interest in a substitute of the real thing.

But then I'm lucky enough to have my man at my beck and call pretty much any time I want.

lil peachie

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Personally I just don't get it. I love the feel of real skin and a dildo just doesn't come close...plus the body attached to the cock is rather important. I just don't have an interest in a substitute of the real thing.

But then I'm lucky enough to have my man at my beck and call pretty much any time I want.

XXXWolverineXXX

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Me and my girl have made several copies of me. We have made glow in the dark ones, candle ones even one with a vibrating bullet in it. This is her favorite one just because it was the first one we made together. IMG_1666.JPG

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I see you have some Gun Oil in the drawer, be sure it's water based if it's used with a silicone toy. Those do it yourself kits are molded from silicone and it will degrade the toy. Stick with water based lubes on silicone toys.

This is me too. But my husband like to "put thing in there" and we didn't have anything. He wanted to buy me a dildo and I didn't want one. So eventually I caved and said that's fine if it was shaped like him. If he could make a copy of himself that would be fine. We got a kit and made shortly after.
It isn't the same, but atleast I know it is "him" I am feeling and not anyone else.

Reactions: Wave85