Have you ever made your own dildo?

Davethenewbie

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I used to whine about how I wish I had one of my husband so that no guilt would be there if I enjoyed it and I just love his shape so much. Well one day while looking up dildos I can across these kits to make your own. The mold and so forth.
So we buy it and it shows up. I leave him for a few hours so he can do this awkward experience by himself. I come back and there is a perfectly replica of my husbands penis sitting on the counter waiting for me. Oh my!
I love it because now my double dick fantasy has been fulfilled. I get 2 of him at once.
So yes, have any of you ever made one? For your SO or for yourself?
This thought literally just struck me but out of curiosity, guys if you made one of yourself...have you ever used it on yourself to see how you feel?
I have contemplated making one of my penis so I can see how I feel and I can go fuck myself lol I joke but seriously

Cool_guy_99

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
How was using your own cock in your ass?
lol, it felt amazing hehehe.. i was so horny that day! i literally came like in less than a minute... (feel embarrassed/shy on sharing this) hehe but wth! you live only once.. so yes, I fucked myself lmao! I still have my dildo somewhere in my dresser.. lol :innocent::innocent:
You should do it! it's fun and it is double the fun when you let a friend do it for you :imp::imp:

I have contemplated making one of my penis so I can see how I feel and I can go fuck myself lol I joke but seriously
I honestly see nothing wrong with this. If it's a thing you want to do and you are hurting no one, then go for it.

JD4472

Loved Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I considered making a clone once, but decided against it. Even though I figured (correctly based on that one photo!) I'd need a second silicone pack, I was more concerned with my girth and the size of the tube (not getting enough material around me to make a proper mould) and pulling out in a way that didn't mess up the shape (because of the bit of curvature I have).

It'd be better to have something with 2 pieces to press together from the sides. But if this could have been engineered in an affordable way, and that didn't result in seams where the pieces connect, someone would have probably done it already!

PS - @Gelflingfay - you're incredibly sexy and I love your contribs!

Reactions: Gelflingfay

I considered making a clone once, but decided against it. Even though I figured (correctly based on that one photo!) I'd need a second silicone pack, I was more concerned with my girth and the size of the tube (not getting enough material around me to make a proper mould) and pulling out in a way that didn't mess up the shape (because of the bit of curvature I have).

It'd be better to have something with 2 pieces to press together from the sides. But if this could have been engineered in an affordable way, and that didn't result in seams where the pieces connect, someone would have probably done it already!

PS - @Gelflingfay - you're incredibly sexy and I love your contribs!
Thanks babe! ;)