Have you ever made your own dildo?

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I considered making a clone once, but decided against it. Even though I figured (correctly based on that one photo!) I'd need a second silicone pack, I was more concerned with my girth and the size of the tube (not getting enough material around me to make a proper mould) and pulling out in a way that didn't mess up the shape (because of the bit of curvature I have).

It'd be better to have something with 2 pieces to press together from the sides. But if this could have been engineered in an affordable way, and that didn't result in seams where the pieces connect, someone would have probably done it already!

The mold-making material is dental alginate. It cures quickly and can easily withstand removal of even a fully erect penis without damage. I found the level of detail rather astounding...even the tiny veins and fine skin texture were reproduced faithfully. It deteriorates rather quickly too, so you need to make the dildo within a rather short amount of time after molding.

Incidentally, the alginate is available far more cheaply in craft stores that sell kits for molding hands and feet family keepsakes. I used this in my third (successful) attempt. Also resorted to shitcanning the container they provided, and simply filled a plastic pail with alginate and plunged my dick in.

Yes... I roll up a towel really tight and I put a glove or a condom on it... you can make any size with that method

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It would be SSOOOOOO awesome to see this thread title as a headline in any of the ubiquitous news feeds/sites.

You won't believe which celebrity makes her own dildos!

What your zodiac say about how you should make your own dildo!

A small dildo start-up in Florida is disrupting a billion dollar industry.

shaved and trimmed

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wife made a mold of me and makes candles. Gives them to her friends who have no idea its my equipment. We have some good laughs to ourselves when some tell us what they have done with them.

Diego159

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dude! How did u get those to come out so perfectly? Did u use 2 packets? Was the tube thick enough or did u use substitute? Thx.

luckily my cock only required one packet and the tube was thick enough. the trick is, once you pour the contents in the tube and place your cock in it, slowly (but quickly, as it will start to harden within some time) rotate the tube so that all sides are covered by the mix. ensure that your cock isn’t touching the tube. you should be ok if you do that. i would strongly suggest someone helps you make one. don’t try to do it by yourself

Reactions: AlteredEgo