Have you ever Masturbated a Friend

zawfi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Let's see. There was that one guy, high school. Many times. Sucked him too, and he did me. Oh, jerked a neighbor friend, also in high school days. Hmm. College, hmm, yep, once, but not that one roommate who was so damn hot! Darn. Still a fantasy to think of his smooth, blond body. Too bad I didn't see his hard-on. And then there were the occassional mutual j/o sessions after graduating. Now, settled down, but have fond memories of all my past guy friends amongst the girlfriends. Nice life memories so far. And fun!

Reactions: samwood1000

skot720

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Have masturbated a couple of friends and gone down on them too. Almost got to have a go with a third but he chickened out the moment I got my hands on his hardon

CowboyJosh

Sexy Member
Media
Yes quite a few times with a couple different friends. They were and are all still Cowboys too. Most all the times we were curious to see each other naked, to see what each other were packing; versus the buldge covered by our Wranglers.

trappedinthecloset

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
two different friends

one was a jock and we have been jerking eachother off awkwardly from 8th grade to present. it always ends awkwardly but we both cant resist.

second was a good looking sort of religious friend during a sleepover. we were wasted and he kept poking my penis playfully. as the night went on we got more wasted and eventually pulled down our shorts and took turns jerking eachother off. at one point, the kid said "no we can't, this is gay... (moan) but it feels soo GOOD!" we've never talked about it since.

both times i was bigger, but i really liked jerking off the guys so much, i might be gay.

Reactions: greg_ca

B_btrelll

Just Browsing
Media
two different friends

one was a jock and we have been jerking eachother off awkwardly from 8th grade to present. it always ends awkwardly but we both cant resist.

second was a good looking sort of religious friend during a sleepover. we were wasted and he kept poking my penis playfully. as the night went on we got more wasted and eventually pulled down our shorts and took turns jerking eachother off. at one point, the kid said "no we can't, this is gay... (moan) but it feels soo GOOD!" we've never talked about it since.

both times i was bigger, but i really liked jerking off the guys so much, i might be gay.

Liar

D_Andy_Whorewall

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
All the time in my teens with the neighbor. He had a fat cock that felt great in my hand. I couldn't wait to hear him moan as I ran my hand over his erection to orgasm.

We progressed to "other" things as we grew older. We're both very much str8 today, 30 years later...go figure !