Have you ever measured and noticed changes in testicle size?

honeyballs

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi, everyone is talking about penis size, but what about balls? Have you ever measured them or noticed changes in size? And if you have, what were the results and why do you think your balls changed in size?

Today I measured mine. I will try some methods to increase their size (no pumping). I wrote about the measuring on my blog: http://www.lpsg.org/blogs/honeyballs/how-to-measure-your-testicles-8299/ I will keep measuring to keep track.

Attachments

Reactions: LowerCapeCod

SpankySD

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
ive noticed.size change.when aroused and not. mine seem to.shrink.a bit the harder i get and tighten up.

Your testes will change size depending on how much testosterone you are producing. It has been a while, but if I have this right, the pituitary detect your testosterone levels, and releases Luteinizing Hormone to tall your balls to produce testosterone. This is why guys who inject steroids balls atrophe. Their blood level is so high that the pituitary shuts down Testosterone production. This is also why they get cranky when the stop shooting up. T levels will drop to below normal before the testes start working again to make T. Testosterone is at its highest level when you wake up in the morning.

henry8888

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
yeah mine will often be smaller than usual at certain times, when im going through a few days of feeling really horny they will be bigger than usual.

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have never measured, but they do feel like they change in size. When the cock is erect, the ball sack definitely shrinks. Not sure about the balls themselves.