Have you ever not felt a dick inside of you?

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have literally been with a dude, then a dude more than twice the length, with 50% more girth, then back to the other dude in the same 24 hour period. I enjoyed all three encounters thoroughly. Thoroughly. As far as I can tell, this scenario described in the OP is just not real.

love2compare

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have literally been with a dude, then a dude more than twice the length, with 50% more girth, then back to the other dude in the same 24 hour period. I enjoyed all three encounters thoroughly. Thoroughly. As far as I can tell, this scenario described in the OP is just not real.

it's very good to read, thanks alteredego!
finally we get some reality into some of the proud hung's anecdotes.

Fingering is a thing, you know. If a woman can feel a finger she can feel a dick.

Do men even know how vagina's work?

^ That. Even the most modestly sized penis I've ever fucked I could still feel. Just like I can feel if I insert my pinky finger inside myself..

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
^ That. Even the most modestly sized penis I've ever fucked I could still feel. Just like I can feel if I insert my pinky finger inside myself..

It's like some men think women buy tampons by the pound. *sigh*

Think tampon, very small and some women still find them too uncomfortable to wear.

Reactions: 693987

Holly Doors

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Not trying to fuel any fantasies here but I honestly don't get off on smaller penises, everyone is different (thank goodness) but I'm afraid smaller ones just don't get enough friction to be pleasurable for me. Don't shoot me down for my honesty, I agree with mostly everything written especially that there's more to a partner than just a penis. Just my preference :)

Reactions: 523463 and creek47

Not feel at all? No. For all the reasons stated above.

Not feel enough? Yes. My smallest partner had gotten me very, very turned on through oral and I was suuuuuuper wet. Too much lubrication to feel him the way I wanted to in order to be able to "get there".

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not trying to fuel any fantasies here but I honestly don't get off on smaller penises, everyone is different (thank goodness) but I'm afraid smaller ones just don't get enough friction to be pleasurable for me. Don't shoot me down for my honesty, I agree with mostly everything written especially that there's more to a partner than just a penis. Just my preference :)
That wasn't the question. The the question was have you ever not felt it after a larger one. Not whether or not you don't like it ever.

Reactions: 693987

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The second guy I ever had sex with had a micro penis. I barely felt it, but I felt some sensation. It was literally the size of my pinkie.

Reactions: wackj

love2compare

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

i assume in your scenario girth plays a bigger role to feel enough friction than length (yes, the other age old question, i know). but good to know that vagina's are so flexible hehe...

wow, laFemme, you had sex with a man that had a micro penis - that must be quite an incredible sight and super subtle feeling inside of you! a pinkie size is really very very small and yet, it was a real hard penis... i guess this wouldn't be any satisfactory stimulation over the years...

For the record, the most modestly endowed penis I've ever fucked was smaller than my thumb while erect. I still could feel it.

love2compare

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
For the record, the most modestly endowed penis I've ever fucked was smaller than my thumb while erect. I still could feel it.

oh, so that was a micro penis by definition as well. However, you felt it and that is what counts regarding this question.
after all, that "not feeling a smaller dick after a bigger one" seems to be some myth of the hung one's fantasy mostly.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
You can feel 1 small finger in your vagina literally minutes giving birth to any sized baby. Do you think it is incapable of feeling anything but a big dick.

Dude please. Just stop.