Have you ever not felt a dick inside of you?

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i assume in your scenario girth plays a bigger role to feel enough friction than length (yes, the other age old question, i know). but good to know that vagina's are so flexible hehe...

wow, laFemme, you had sex with a man that had a micro penis - that must be quite an incredible sight and super subtle feeling inside of you! a pinkie size is really very very small and yet, it was a real hard penis... i guess this wouldn't be any satisfactory stimulation over the years...
I only had sex with him once, but he married his next girlfriend and they had three kids. The couple seemed pretty happy.

Some of the guys here seem to have some interesting ideas about what women think and feel about sex. For one thing, your penises are far less interesting and occupy far less space in our minds than you hope they do. Sex itself is interesting, men are interesting, but body parts separate from the individual are just parts. Nice to look at, but really not that special on their own. We do have a few female outliers who may measure and compare, but the vast majority don’t give a flying fuck. Without the man, the penis is just a piece of skin, filled with blood vessels, that pisses and cums.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
We do have a few female outliers who may measure and compare,
To be fair, I will measure anything. Parts of a bus stop. Car parts. Lines on my own body. The point is, measuring dicks is only about as interesting to me as measuring anything else I can get my hands on. The difference is other people want to hear about this kind of measuring, and so I make an effort to remember what number I got.

Reactions: 950483

love2compare

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've never not felt something down there!
Thanks! Apart from just feeling "it's there", do you feel enough - that's another question, also raised by lurker23...

Not feel at all? No. For all the reasons stated above.

Not feel enough? Yes. My smallest partner had gotten me very, very turned on through oral and I was suuuuuuper wet. Too much lubrication to feel him the way I wanted to in order to be able to "get there".

I've experienced the same effect with my wife once: when she was way too wet (also due to oral prep), i couldn't "get there" either as there was not enough friction on my dick...

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
wow, you had sex with a man that had a micro penis - i guess this wouldn't be any satisfactory stimulation over the years...

You would know how? You don't have a vagina. You clearly don't know how sensitive they are, or how many different ways they can be stimulated... So why are you making this assumption?

Penis is not required to achieve orgasm at all, so how would a micro-penis be an automatic *no* for long term satisfaction?

*Some* women may need larger dick to keep stimulation happening long term, but they aren't the majority.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks! Apart from just feeling "it's there", do you feel enough - that's another question, also raised by lurker23...

I would say it's always been enough. I mean I've never had sex that I didn't enjoy. Even bad sex was better than no sex! But I don't think I've ever had what I would consider to be bad sex. I'm not even sure what would comprise bad sex.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Some hung guys brag that after them fucking a woman, she wouldn't feel a smaller guy's dick.

Have you ever experienced such scenario of not feeling a cock inside of you or is this just pure hung guys fantasy?

Fantasy. Ego. Perhaps false hope that size makes up for skill and being a decent person.

As for the importance of size, my guy is back on the road.
My battery-powered stop gap is about the size of twofold my slender fingers.
With his voice and that device, I had a very fun couple of hours.
Without his voice, without him, it's mechanical and far less fulfilling.
But, to truly speak to the importance or not of a penis, he's able to make me a puddle of girl goo simply by sucking my nips. No genital contact needed.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
But, to truly speak to the importance or not of a penis, he's able to make me a puddle of girl goo simply by sucking my nips. No genital contact needed.
I dated a guy who could get one of my nipples into his mouth before I could even register that we were not just kissing and touching. I remember that once I'd closed my eyes because he was slowly licking my neck. His nose brushed my ear, and suddenly that familiar pleasure was enveloping my body. I looked down and he was sucking on my left nipple. I was so confused! I was fully dressed, and only my nipple was exposed. I'll never figure out how he got to it so fast! I don't know how he got to it at all! It was mysterious and sexy. 5/5* Would do again. Highly recommended. LOL

These dudes. Sometimes, just the way they speak is almost enough. The right words, in the right voice, at the right time... Fireworks.

I recall one who had a way with a paddle, or his bare hand. His warm breath across my clit could get me all the way off after he was done spanking me.

I had a partner who would put on his glasses and talk to me about engine theory, theology, or breakthroughs in biology research while still grinding inside me. So hot.