Have you ever not wanted to have sex...

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
jeff black said:
Poor GONEA... nothing worse than a girl who is a slave to the cock.
[...]
God I hate those women:rolleyes:

yes, yes, yes all that is swell and all, but when we can't even go to a restaurant without her wanting us both to have a bathroom visit .... well that just leaves much to be desired, in the way of general sanity. :rolleyes:

chrisndenv

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
1. Guilt
2. Pity

Was in the same spot as Al8 #4 on occassion in a previous life during this lifetime, it was easy enough to find someone to sleep with nightly and stay off the street. Tougher to explain the bag in which I carried all I owned.

tritonal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
BronxBombshell said:
I've been to Flint in the winter. Too many times. Leaving the house might even be more boring than staying home going through the motions of sex.

Safer, too. At least with my way, when you inevitably get shot in the face, it doesn't end up in getting deathed.

therunningman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
chrisndenv said:
1. Guilt
2. Pity

Was in the same spot as Al8 #4 on occassion in a previous life during this lifetime, it was easy enough to find someone to sleep with nightly and stay off the street. Tougher to explain the bag in which I carried all I owned.
guilt and pity a few times. more often i've done it when just generally not in the mood. but then as a bottom, its a bit easier and once you're going at it, it feels so darned good...its hard not to "get in the mood." :)

jaytex

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yeah, quite a few times, my ex was addicted to it I think, not that I didn't want to have sex all the time but back then I was working 10 to 12 hours a day and I would be tired and just needing to get some rest, actually had to fake going to sleep. But I always knew that I would wake up to a blowjob and get all that I wanted the next morning. I miss that woman

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mail in bonk, Headbang, I like that!

I've done it for the same three reasons and also the end-of-a-relationship fuck, which I could have easily done without. It just seemed more dignified to do it and get it over with than cause a big scene, which would have honestly taken more out of me.