Have You Ever Nutted Inside A Girl Without Birth Control?

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Was it planned or an accident? Were you trying to get her pregnant? How did you feel afterwards?
Girls? Never. Women? Plenty.

With my first sexual girlfriend, who wasn't on birth control, we used condoms every time, at my insistence. She was much more casual about it, but I wasn't going get a woman pregnant unless we both wanted it and planned it. She did have a diaphragm, which we used a few times. In those case I very happily went bareback and came deep inside her. Unfortunately she didn't carry it with her so sex with her was with condoms 99% of the time.

A few exceptions: We both enjoyed the feelings all natural sex, so we occasionally would start out with me going in her without a condom, but I was always the one to stop and slip one on before things got too hot and we went beyond the point of no control. The other very rare times (2 times total) where I came inside her is when we started out bareback and when it was getting to the point where my big head was saying it is condom time, she said she was at the point in her monthly cycle where the chances of pregnancy were very slim. Only those 2 times did the little head override the big head and I came inside her. Fortunately those very rare times never resulted in a pregnancy.

With the woman who is now my wife, we quickly transitioned from condoms to not using condoms most of the time. Because of circumstances I won't describe here, the odds of pregnancy with her were extremely low, so condom-less sex, and coming inside her has been the vast majority of our sex life together.

Tube ties and IUDs. I’ve came inside more often than not. It spoiled my taste for condoms. I can’t use them happily. Lol

I know it’s birth control but it’s closer than not.

Only when trying to conceive, never mistakenly. And after experiencing bareback it can be very hard to know you cannot make contact without a condom.

I’ve had a vasectomy now so I never need to worry again.

Reactions: cadmanken
D

deleted1757711

First time with my wife when we were dating I had a condom on. Halfway through sex she told me to take it off and fuck her without it. I eventually came inside her. She was not on the pill at the time. This was in our 2nd date.

Uniballer

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In college I was diagnosed with a mass on my left nut. Non cancerous but worrisome. My best friend and his girlfriend took me to an appointment that may have required some drugs that prevented me from driving. The doctor did his thing, played with my junk, showed my friend and gf my junk. He did a prostate check on me then offered them a chance to probe me, they passed thankfully.
Then he asked for a sample. He said my friends could leave the room, they stayed. He offered a cup and condom. My friend gf said we will use the condom. We rocked it out fast, the condom broke but the doc got a sample off me.
I had no living sperm cells, all killed by the extra heat added by the mass.
After that, for over 4 years I was barebacking my friends wife 2-3 times a week so he could have lube for condom sex.
I served several friends being clean and infertile I was in high demand but I only offered my services to my friends.
When I was 35 the mass became malignant, thus I am Uniballer. Throughout my sexual life I think I have used 20-21 condoms all but 4 failed. About 1/2 broke the other half rolled off, my meat back into her pussy. I had an hourglass shaped so the condom would roll down my meat and come off.
I think I am one of the luckiest dude alive. I got to make love to my best friends. I made their sex nicer for them. I was thanked for fucking their wives. I even stayed in the room while they made love.
At 35 the mass grew fast and became malignant, my nut had to go. My doctor said 5 years till I could knock my wife up. I got her pregnant at year 4.
Everyone of my sexual partners have had my load pumped into them from failed condoms to just safe bareback knowing I was not dangerous.
On my last checkup at the university oncology center there was me my 2 friends from high school and their wives/gf’s. The 4 of them watched the exam then sex to get a sample taken off a willing pussy, still blanks the doc said. I did that till about 38-39 years old. At 39 I knocked my wife up. We never used birth control, knowing I was not packing much sperm the one that made my daughter was a very strong willed sperm cell. Now 11 years later, I use testosterone and my sperm count is zero. I offer my bareback services again, believe it or not, they fear my piercings, my wife tells them they are magical, hurt going in sometimes but cause strong orgasms. Now if I could just get it up like I did years ago.
At a nude hot tub party I was sold off to a girl, her first time bareback, she was hooked. She got on the pill, wanted me but I was in an agreement that I only fucked my friends gf’s unless sold off for a night. I can honestly say I never cheated on that deal.
So yes, I have busted far more condoms than I have had stay in one piece. My hour glass cock unrolled several, the most condoms use ended poorly for us.
Me barebacking the girls has made their boyfriend, my friends relationship very strong. One of my buddies has a standing offer to fuck my wife anytime....after he is fixed. For him, if he wanted me to blow him, I would. Because of the difference in our size I told him I will never enter his ass, his wife’s ass hell yes she has had me in her ass. All along with my best friend ”helping” is out by kissing her nips, sucking her clit or squeezing my balls when I am about to cum.
Yes I have busted condoms inside my sex partner, about 80% of the time never knocked anyone up unplanned.

thickcockjames

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One time. First time an ex of mine and I were having sex. We put the condom on, and turns out condoms dry her up instantly, I was essentially fucking a condom for a little bit until it broke. There was an obvious difference in the feel of the whole situation, I thought that she had just gotten properly wet (I was young) so I started going to town on her. It was a good time, she got up after to go to the bathroom and I looked down and saw a shredded condom on my cock and she came back into the room with parts of condom and cum in her hand that came out of her. We picked up some plan b in the morning and promptly got her on birth control because sex with a condom is impossible with her. haha.

blackhandle

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Was it planned or an accident? Were you trying to get her pregnant? How did you feel afterwards?
Yes I have, many times. Sometimes it was accident sometimes it wasn't. At this stage of my life, I don't even play the pull out game anymore.

Reactions: cadmanken