Have You Ever Nutted Inside A Girl Without Birth Control?

curtdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I came in the condom she said to keep going so I did without putting a new one on and I came again when I puled out i reached down and it was gone she had to find it inside her she pulled it out and said I had defiantly came inside her

notsolittle

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Fun In Bed
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Haha oh dear, hope you sued her
No I didn't. Not my thing lol

I am very happy with the way he turned out, considering the extreme upheaval of moving house and school multiple times as he grew up.

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yes. For 30 years into my wife. Maybe a year of that with condoms. Turns out she couldn't get pregnant. (whole other Oprah...) but I have not missed out on that! Now I do use a condom for anal. But that's it!

longstroke7

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes. Twice in the heat of the moment and once not by choice. My ex was riding me and began to squad pound me, slamming her pussy down on my cock hard. I had my hands tied to her headboard so she was in complete control. It became too much and I began to tell her that I was close to cumming. She told me she could feel it.

She kept slamming down on my cock harder and harder. I yelled that I was cumming, I told her to get off. Repeatedly.

She said no. She kept going and I began to erupt. She pushed herself all the way on to the base of my cock, grinding her hips back and forth as I was pumping out, groaning loudly.

I laid there in a daze, not knowing what to think or do as I finally stopped pumping. She then got up and clumps of my semen came pouring out of her.

We laid there in silence for a long time.

Lance V

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My college buddy once theorized that I must be sterile because I've taken more chances than should be allowed. There was only one woman who told me she was pregnant, but it had been over a year since we had been together. She said "I know it's not yours, but I just wanted you to know you might be shooting blanks"

My second wife and I tried for children with no luck. So yeah, I'm pretty safe.