Have You Ever Nutted Inside A Girl Without Birth Control?

MrTMT

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
With someone I first met, once. With my wife, plenty as we both wanted kids and we got kids.

I still thinking about the one I fucked and shot my load in her, up until now, if she ever got pregnant from that encountered. It was a casual encounter, which she and her then boyfriend let me fucked her bare. They contacted me from my add in local newspaper and we met up one Friday night at a local bar. I was just out of college, single and horny.
All clicked so we headed back to their place a few doors down from the bar.
The boyfriend was in the room, naked but didn't participated much. He has a very tiny penis, about 3" erect.
She was a good fuck, very tight pussy, it felt so good. She was moaning constantly and kept saying how good it felt when I was fucking her. After about 10 minutes or so, I shot my load in her. Up until that time, I've never thought of that I may impregnating her. It was all for a good time.

The couple called me again a week later, very late around 1AM Friday night. I was so tired from work that week and declined, I asked for another time that would be better for me. I didn't hear back from them.

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The only pre-vasectomy and pre-menopause time neither one of us used any birth control was the two times the wife got pregnant, both of which were planned. All the other times she was taking the pill and maybe once or twice I had to use a condom. Nowadays of course, such things are no longer a concern.

Bigbulge21

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a few times - mostly accidents (had a gf who would occasionally forget to pick up a months worth of pills and I’d just forget to pull out)...I’d usually remember after like a shot or two.

Also busted full loads into random chicks over the years, but not 100% sure on whether they were on BC or not