have you ever padded.....

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
or stuffed your underwear and gone about public? I am a grower not a shower, and at a bar one night, 2 young ladies were watching the guys play pool. I could partially hear their comments, and when I went to the can, the one gal said she felt sorry for me, not much there. I told her don't believe everything you see, but it kinda of bugged me.

so one day, I'm thinking about this while I go about my daily routine. I was getting ready to go to the grocery store nearby, and took a sock, folded it half and stuck it inside my underwear, creating a nice bulge. I zipped up my jeans and kinda pressed the bulge down to look a little more natural. it was more bulge than normal for me, but not way abnormal or unusual looking. off to the store I go, and long story short, some women (customers and women employees) did notice, and some did not. I got more coy smiles from women customers, and a nice "Hello" and big smile from some of the women employees that I had never got before. I only did this one time. one female employee(cute) always says "hello" now and smiles, and even takes the time to tell me about the unadvertised sales going on if she is working. when she talks to me, I start bulging if you know what I mean, and I did see her checking my bulge one day while I was looking at something. I am probably 20 yrs older than she is and married, but I think if I was single I could be bangin' her. anyway it's a nice thought for an old fucker, and to think I started it with one incident of deception on my part.

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I never have, and I doubt I ever would... to me it doesn't make a lot of sense. If you get a positive reaction, you still know that the bulge isn't real. If you get further along with someone, it's just going to set them up for disappointment that the package didn't deliver, or anger that you tried to deceive.

To me, padding is very similar to having faked pics here on LPSG. I just don't get it.

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
I never have, and I doubt I ever would... to me it doesn't make a lot of sense. If you get a positive reaction, you still know that the bulge isn't real. If you get further along with someone, it's just going to set them up for disappointment that the package didn't deliver, or anger that you tried to deceive.

To me, padding is very similar to having faked pics here on LPSG. I just don't get it.

Yep, say you wind up with this person that very same day, they drop your pants and a folded up sock comes flying out.

Same thing as stuffing your bra for a girl.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am both a grower and a shower, so I never do this. I hang about 4.5 x 4.5 soft and have rather large balls. My cock sits right on top, so I have a rather obnoxious bulge without trying. In fact, I usually try to downplay it.

If you want to show a bulge without stuffing socks, you might want to consider C in2 Sling Support briefs (available in brief and boxer cut), which come with an elastic cock ring that lifts your package.

Here
is a picture of how they work.

cockandball

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Why would we need to pad if we are on LPSG site? Do you know that LPSG stands for LARGE PENIS and not Padded Crotch!!

boukoutla

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The problem with faking a bulge is that you have to keep on the game until the rest of your days. Otherwise, they will discover the truth.

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The problem with faking a bulge is that you have to keep on the game until the rest of your days. Otherwise, they will discover the truth.

And any satisfaction anybody could get would be temporarily. I've never done it and never am going to, I bulge plenty. I have cut a piece of sock and used it as a cocksleeve though, maybe make it half an inch longer, hold it in place with a cock ring. That can feel sexy if the fabric is soft, but I usually just go without underwear, which I find easily the sexiest thing out there. Using a piece of sock is a little like some of those pouches from koala that one of the Texas guys put up a few days ago.

chill420

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I don't think its silly at all. The argument is always that once you get the person home they'll be dissapointed, but that is EXACTLY what won't happen if you're a true grower. The sock is just suggesting what's its going to look like when it gets hard. I used to stuff in high school all the time and nobody I got into bed ever comlained. It was just nice to fill out my jeans the way I wanted to during the day. I don't think there's anythimg wrong with it at all. It actually kinda feels good.:)

aboutboo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ive padded before, to make things a little more even my problem is i got a bubble butt so pants dont fit me to well up front because all the fabric is being pulled to the back so i use a peace badding like for quilts just to smooth things out up front but its not obscene.

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OK, I stuffed my crotch for a Halloween costume, as an outrageously hung Satyr a few years ago... and did not spend the night with a disappointed comrade.

Now a days, most men under 30 years old, wear their pants so baggy, who would know what they have to offer on either end?

...Until they drop trough.

Onan

D

deleted213967

[Swiftly rolling back my original reply]

I had read "Have you ever PADDLED...?"