Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Not in hard currency.

Traditional dating, where boy meets girl, boy asks girl out for a date, boy pays. Boy asks for another date, the boy pays soooo after 3 dates the boy / man has invested between 100 to 300 dollars on average.:D Just in the hopes of getting laid

story...and i got a BJ to settle someone else's bet :)
Well, it was many years ago (dont want to say exactly when, lol) a friend of mine and I bet two sisters we knew from a different town on the outcome of a certain rivalry sporting event. If they won we had to take them out to this fancy-pants restaurant and if we won they had to give us blowjobs. They were so embarrassed when we stripped down, I was already hard, when i dropped my pants my cock sprang out and slung out a line of precum, lol. Anyway, it was a great way to settle a bet, lol.

Reactions: lapdog2001

kevin91

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
have you ever paid for some sex?
why? when? how often? how much? with who? are you ashamed of that? would you accept money for sex? what do think of prostitution in general?

Yes. Just to have some quality sex. Sometimes. Some girls. Not ashamed at all. Yes sure. Prostitution is ok.

Haggard_Wisdom

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Yep. Enjoyed it for what it was, too!

I support prostitution without pimps and without exploitation. Licensed sex work is legal here in Australia. A sex worker should have autonomy over their own body for every single thinkable reason, including financial gain. And as long as it's consenting adults doing a sexual transaction, what is the harm?

Playing Devil's Advocate a minute I know that there is an argument that says married people cheat on their spouses with prostitutes all the time and so prostitution destroys the moral fabric of society by acting as the 'enabler'. But you know what? It means something aint right in the marriage, not that prostitution itself is morally bankrupt.

No , but ive paid to not have sex..."leave me alone" runs away throwing bills...

Reactions: AdamHenry