Have you ever pantsed or been pantsed by someone? 18+

lowhung

Superior Member
Media
When I was on a track team, some of the guys and I would go out to practice in literally just shorts during warmups. We did it as a bit of a joke at the beginning, and then would get dressed more into practice. It definitely had something to do with just enjoying the spring weather at the start. So one time the Captain did it and I did too, planning to put on more clothes after the initial warmup.

One of the guys on the team, a real trouble maker, pulled downed the Captain's shorts and jock completely...this was really bad and embarrassing since there were women on the team who were standing in the circle. He really had nothing to be ashamed of since he had a tanned muscular body and a really long cock. As I started laughing at him, another guy pulled down my shorts. So there we were, both almost entirely naked for a moment with our cocks flopping around trying to get our shorts up.

I at least had a sense of humor about it. I remember later seeing the Captain sitting Indian style on the ground with his head down...his girlfriend was with him and trying to make him feel ok about it. I passed by and heard her reassuring him that we both had great bodies and beautiful penises....I thought that was really great of her to offer great words like that.

Golfbuddy

Expert Member
Media
Pantsing is cool when it's just guys... But now in our ridiculously protective culture a person could get tagged with sexual harassment!. :(
Yep, long ago it was silly, fun, common, and sometimes erotic. But now...sexual harassment at the least. I can imagine lawsuits and more. Growing up in the 50s and 60s was so much more fun and easier. As much as it would be fun to relate several episodes from my youth, pantsing generally was a high school prank meaning under age and likely not permitted here.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
No. I've never taken an article of anyone's clothing off of them without their knowledge/permission.

If someone took my pants down without telling me, there'd be a pretty big fuckin issue.

Everyone bitching about how society has gotten to be no fun... Maybe not everyone was having so much fuckin fun the whole time this bullshit was considered "boys being boys". Ridiculous.

rayray

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
No. I've never taken an article of anyone's clothing off of them without their knowledge/permission.

If someone took my pants down without telling me, there'd be a pretty big fuckin issue.

Everyone bitching about how society has gotten to be no fun... Maybe not everyone was having so much fuckin fun the whole time this bullshit was considered "boys being boys". Ridiculous.
I really think this is more of a guy thing . I've never heard of it happening to a girl . So it safe to say your Tight_N_Juicy will stay safely covered .

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I really think this is more of a guy thing . I've never heard of it happening to a girl . So it safe to say your Tight_N_Juicy will stay safely covered .

I posted a story recently about something that happened to me in the past. Let's just say, having someone involuntarily take my pants off (or make a genuine attempt to do so) without telling me before-hand and without my permission has happened to me. It was fucked up. Completely. Those guys likely think it was no big deal. It sure as fuck was.

Kind of not just a guy thing. I know that the OP likely wasn't referring to incidents like mine and I wasn't going to post until I saw people specifically talking about how society has gotten too protective.

I call bullshit.

rayray

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I posted a story recently about something that happened to me in the past. Let's just say, having someone involuntarily take my pants off (or make a genuine attempt to do so) without telling me before-hand and without my permission has happened to me. It was fucked up. Completely. Those guys likely think it was no big deal. It sure as fuck was.

Kind of not just a guy thing. I know that the OP likely wasn't referring to incidents like mine and I wasn't going to post until I saw people specifically talking about how society has gotten too protective.

I call bullshit.
Sorry for you bad experience . A guy should never do it to a female period . I would think this would be a HS or college aged prank and really shouldn't happen on mixed company .

Reactions: zurichtom

nailz

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

I had something like that happen to me where a guy picked me up and turned me upside down (I was wearing a dress) at a high school reunion with about fifty people seeing my panties and it was totally traumatic and not funny at all :mad:

soccerplyr

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been playing soccer a long time and there’s always a prankster who wants to yank your shorts down at practice. Usually not a big deal but once in a while there are girls around and that can be traumatic for them...
Rule of thumb, tie your shorts before leaving the clubhouse!

JohnDoeXXXm

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
One could say that usually guys pick on the ones they like, and ignore the weak or the abnormal who are ostracized from the social group. I would like to be pantsed, or get a "good game" slap from my buddies.. I think you have to display a sense of self confidence before your mates would dare to busy you up like that..

hot showers

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
One could say that usually guys pick on the ones they like, and ignore the weak or the abnormal who are ostracized from the social group. I would like to be pantsed, or get a "good game" slap from my buddies.. I think you have to display a sense of self confidence before your mates would dare to busy you up like that..
Totally agree. We had a common variation of this prank in college (I can't recall it having a name), where we would rip the towel off of an unsuspecting floormate's waste during the walk between shower and dorm room, leaving him naked in the hallway. I had it done to me a few times by friends and it made me feel like one of the guys, not a target of harassment. All of the guys routinely saw my dick in the men's room (where we had towel hooks across from the showers) and in our dorm rooms (where we routinely hung out in each others rooms and nobody thought twice about changing in front of each other if it was just guys), so it was just extending nudity to a more public area than usual with a greater chance that women would pass through. One time when I was chasing after the friend who stole the towel, a few of the women did walk through and saw me naked. We all just laughed about it...no big deal.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I had something like that happen to me where a guy picked me up and turned me upside down (I was wearing a dress) at a high school reunion with about fifty people seeing my panties and it was totally traumatic and not funny at all :mad:

What an asshole. Not funny at fuckin All. And I bet that jerk thought he was just being "funny", it's just a prank... Bullshit.

My story was rather different, posted it here if you're interested.. https://www.lpsg.com/threads/anyone-ever-witnessed-this-kind-of-behavior.491223/

(That link was supposed to go directly to my post, dunno what happened... Post #8)

Yeah got shorts and underwear pulled and held down to the ground by some asshole. Girl just stared at my dick right in front of me. Should have kicked his ass but was too shy at the time. During P.E. class. Was wearing a shirt.

Another example as to why it's Not acceptable and is considered wrong by myself and others here.

Not everyone thinks it's just a joke. Not everyone finds it funny...

Too bad such an innocent thing can't be seen in the light of just good clean fun :(

It's not an innocent thing. To some, maybe. Look at some of the examples here. It's not cool. Not sorry.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
In a group of friends who are all well aware of each other's comfort with the situation, have at it! Everyone's knowing and consenting to being seen/flashed.

When you force people to look at a stranger's junk in public it's fucked up-second hand flashing.

Just don't.

LilJock

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A few points on the ancient male ritual of pantsing:

1) It obviously should be practiced in the right place and with the right people:

(1a) Doing it on the quad is a no no. You might shock the lady at the nearby snack shack. (Although not necessarily. Ida at our school's kiosk woulda gotten a big kick out of it. I can still imagine her cackling away.) Obviously, it should be reserved for areas of relative privacy. Like the practice field. That's where my formative experiences with pantsing took place. Any nearby girls were usually thoroughly pissed if they chanced to be too far away to get a good look. Nothing's worse for a young lady than to hear descriptions of men's tackle secondhand, especially when she could have appraised them firsthand.

(1b) It should only be practiced among friends, and always in fun, never to be mean. Negative experiences above seemed to be in the mean category. I don't remember any times when it was done on someone who would really be upset by having his shorts pulled down. Even I, hung like a chipmunk, felt it an honor to be depantsed.

2) You have to be of the right age. Young. And stupid. I can't imagine pantsing any of my buddies now. Well, maybe at the gym, or after a big game. Preferably slammed.

3) It's a guy thing. I've noticed a few of the fairer sex have joined in the discussion. Primarily in a censorious manner. Just don't. I feel there are always gonna be things women don't understand about what men do, just as men will never understand anything women do. Do I chastise women or call them out for somehow needing to ask some other women to go with them to the bathroom? Men would never ask another guy that. (I don't even believe gays do that.) Do I speak with opprobrium whenever women feel compelled to cluster together to buy plastic food containers at drastically inflated prices? Men drool over - and put themselves in hock for - motorcycles and trucks; women over Tupperware. Vive le difference! But I suppose censure is preferable to women joining in or taking over men things. Sports used to be a guy thing. Now we see muscled women in a cage match. Men used to wear the pants in the family. Not any more. We nearly had a trousered female President. The British are to be applauded. Their head of state, the Queen, still wears dresses (and carries a handbag to boot). Oh, well, enough grousing. I have a cake in the oven.

Last edited:

JohnDoeXXXm

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Agreed wholeheartedly. Must be truly a funny and *positive* thing to the "victim" of the pantsing, in the right group, and the right setting. Otherwise, offensive and hurtful. Its guy behaviour. Part of doing it is knowing when and when NOT to pull them.