Have you ever pantsed or been pantsed by someone? 18+

3) It's a guy thing. I've noticed a few of the fairer sex have joined in the discussion. Primarily in a censorious manner. Just don't. I feel there are always gonna be things women don't understand about what men do, just as men will never understand anything women do. Do I chastise women or call them out for somehow needing to ask some other women to go with them to the bathroom? Men would never ask another guy that. (I don't even believe gays do that.) Do I speak with opprobrium whenever women feel compelled to cluster together to buy plastic food containers at drastically inflated prices? Men drool over - and put themselves in hock for - motorcycles and trucks; women over Tupperware. Vive le difference! But I suppose censure is preferable to women joining in or taking over men things. Sports used to be a guy thing. Now we see muscled women in a cage match. Men used to wear the pants in the family. Not any more. We nearly had a trousered female President. The British are to be applauded. Their head of state, the Queen, still wears dresses (and carries a handbag to boot). Oh, well, enough grousing. I have a cake in the oven.

Sexist and archaic much? Women "drool over" Tupperware? Women joining in on activities you don't want them to and some women liking to wear PANTS. Egads, the end is truly nigh. Next you'll be talking about how dreadful it is that "colored" people have the right to vote and homosexuality is a mental illness.

I've never been pantsed. I've never done it to someone. Enjoying undressing someone consensual who I'm involved with, sure. And it's not like all the males posting in the thread had positive experiences with being pantsed.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
@LilJock ... Please note that I did post on the top of this page that among friends who are comfortable with it all going down, that's all fine and dandy.

There's a difference between that and what others (not just me) have described. It's NOT just a fuckin guy thing.. and it doesn't usually only happen in acceptable circumstances. As had been described in the thread. Unsuspecting eyes don't need to be bombarded with genitals in public, and this ain't just "boys being boys". I'm sure to many here it really truly isn't a big deal.

It is an open forum. If someone starts posting about behaviour that others find unacceptable we are allowed to post our thoughts. I'm not censoring anyone. I didn't report anything. I'm not trying to shut anyone up.

D

deleted1124309

As I said earlier, this whole pantsing thing is funny when you're young and stupid.
And being honest, me and my friends only did this with each other, we never involved someone that would be really upset with this, and we never lowered more than the pants. Being silly and funny is one thing, exposing someone's genitals without their consent for everyone to see is something totally different.

keenobserver

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Once, in a galaxy far away . . . I was coming out of a gay friendly bar in DC. It was not a pick up bar, but a neighborhood bar in a neighborhood that had been gentrified by gays and made safe for straight people with $$$ to move in alongside the mostly gay residents. A trio of straights were together drinking at a separate table. I went to the rest room to take a whiz and one of them was in there at the same time. It was an old style open trough urinal and he got a nice view without having to make an effort. He went back to his group, I went back to mine. At last call they left and my crew packed it in a few minutes later. I stayed to talk to the bartender about a business opportunity and left alone. I got outside and was walking to my car down the block. There were people on the sidewalks and I felt safe. Two guys were standing next to a doorway looking my way, and while I was nodding to acknowledge them a third grabbed by khaki's with both hands and pulled down hard. Then I heard him yell out, "See, I told you he was big." It was the trio from the bar - the straight guys. I shook my head and pulled up my pants and muttered "assholes" and they fled. Oh well, no real harm, just a surprise.

Fast forward two months - I was in my old hometown for a wedding of a family friend's daughter. The groom was my "pantser." Wow. Small world. In the receiving line at the reception his bride introduced him, and I smiled. He knew I knew, I knew he knew I knew. At that moment we were both very knowledgeable. I leaned forward and whispered, "If you ask nicely, I'll let you touch it next time," and left him shaking as I went to the party. His partners in crime were not at his wedding, and later he approached and apologized and before he could ask I told him his secret was safe, but he might want to find a new hobby. Over the years I saw him and his wife a number of times (this was 35 years ago - give or take), they always seemed happy, and they had a few kids, and are still together, for what it's worth. I guess it was curiosity run amuck with a lot of booze thrown in. I know today it would become an epic big deal, and if someone was really emotionally damaged by it I think that's fair, but it was the early 80's and I was a gay man who was aggressively sexual and open to hook ups in semi-public places so once I got over the unexpectedness of the pantsing to me it was no big deal.

The bride and the groom both went to Georgetown University, which was where they met - for what that is worth.

nailz

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Do I speak with opprobrium whenever women feel compelled to cluster together to buy plastic food containers at drastically inflated prices? Men drool over - and put themselves in hock for - motorcycles and trucks; women over Tupperware. Vive le difference! But I suppose censure is preferable to women joining in or taking over men things. Sports used to be a guy thing. Now we see muscled women in a cage match. Men used to wear the pants in the family. Not any more. We nearly had a trousered female President.

: unamused:

I've been pantsed... once in my younger days after swim practice by a guy at gym who promptly ran into the men's locker room. I waited for like 15 minutes for him to come back out and punched him twice (face & stomach) then and I returned the favor while he was doubled over. I was mad that he did it and found it funny, but not terribly embarrassed... everyone who saw my underwear had seen me in a swimsuit that exposed pretty much the same amount of real estate... but it definitely wasn't ok. I didn't choose to show my underthings vs. I chose to wear my swimmy-suit. I punched him hard enough that he didn't do it again.

Most recently, I was pantsed while wearing baggy sweatpants & walking up the stairs with laundry in my hands... by my cat. He was an asshole.

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was with my husband and a couple of friends going to brunch at our regular place. It was a hot summer day so I was in shorts and commando underneath, and we sat out on the pavement on the street. As I stood up to call through the open french windows to ask the waiter for more mimosas, one of my friends grabbed my pants and tried to yank them down.

As it happened, the shorts were old and frayed, and they ripped at mid thigh, leaving me standing at the window shouting for attention while wearing something more like hotpants and the remains of the legs hanging halfway down my calves. If the shorts hadn't ripped, I would have been displaying my meat and two veg to the entire café instead.

JohnDoeXXXm

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Bottom line, I don’t think this behavior is normally about causing genital exposure among strangers (although exceptions have been listed here; and my heartfelt compassion to any who have been hurt.). I think this behavior is about male posturing and social ranking. If done among friends, it’s like telling a joke with the punchline being comedic clothes malfunction- which is about as long lasting as a staged pratfall gets.

Question: for those who pantsed a lot growing up, was there a pack mentality as keen described that created a sinister tone, or was it seen among your buddies as lighthearted horseplay which was acceptable in your group? If you were the *nerd* victim of the cool guys who yanked your sweatpants, did it injure or scar you going forward, or did you blow the incident off as harmless?

Second question: was there intentional goal of a full pantsing to bare ass? Was there foreknowledge that a guy was free balling and therefore he was a perfect target, or was there a decision to NOT pants because there was no jockstrap in sight?

Oralgami15

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I pantsed someone at a pool party and it ended the party.
I was in my early twenties and one of my friend's parents were having a bbq. Their next door neighbor had an above ground pool and allowed everyone to use it. It was a hot summer day, lots of beer and a lot of people were in the pool. We decided to make a whirlpool by having everyone stand at the edge of the pool and walk in the same direction as fast as possible. Once we got the water spinning the momentum carried us around the edge at a surprisingly fast speed. A friend of mine was standing on a small platform at the top of the ladder that you used to get in the pool talking to the host family's older sister standing on the ground. As I was coming back around I saw that he was lighting a cigarette and thus both hands were busy. I reached up and gave his shorts a tug and they fell to his ankles, leaving his junk exposed in her direct line of sight. The problem, however, was that he made sure his cigarette was fully light before making any effort to retrieve his shorts. Nobody was sure who was responsible for the pantsing because the pool was crowded but because he was not bothered by being exposed to the women on the ground, he was asked to leave. Everyone was ordered out of the pool. The party was ruined, people began to pack up and leave.

Reactions: Henry Ford

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My ex told me I needed new clothes and especially some new belts. To prove his point, he regularly showed how easy it was for me to lose my pants. Just a finger carefully placed while my hands were full. This was done in our own apartment, and we were alone. The one time I almost hurt myself, he caught me, and whatever I'd been carrying when I tripped. No harm, no foul. I have also pantsed him, just for shits and giggles, also while we were alone. Our relationship is one of pranks. Any prank is a good prank. Now that I don't clean his shower, I'm gonna put bullion cubes in the showerhead one of these days. A prank I saw on television. Soup shower. This is gonna be great.

Reactions: ronin001

When I was in my early teens, I hung around a group of older kids that pulled my shorts and underwear down to my shoes more then a few times. It was usually in a mixed crowd. One day, I did get some satisfaction while a group of us were in his backyard pool as teenagers, I dared him to take off his swim trunks and leave them on a pool float. His female cousin grabbed his trunks, and threw them out of the pool. He was not happy and embarrassed when he had to get out of the pool naked to retrieve his trunks and a towel on the far side of the yard.

When I was in my early twenties, a group of us were at a beach hotel. I was standing on the balcony just wearing my swim trunks talking to some girls across the way. My Friend Roger pulled my trunks all the way down. I made it a point to slowly pull them back up.
Did they get to see a big cock?

Reactions: GeekyNinja97

IntactMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Asheville (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I was about 18, and my girlfriend and I were at a party and her best friend was sitting next to her on an L shaped couch. My girlfriend and I were making out and playing around as though we weren't in front of everyone in the room. We started playing with her friend, at first just tickling her stomach. Eventually, my girlfriend started trying to unbutton and unzip her pants, but the two of them had a play fight to stop it. I teamed up with my girlfriend and we got her pants undone, but then she got up and ran out of the room with her pants falling down. She came back after a minute and seemed happy.

This sounds a little forceful and maybe unwanted in hindsight. She wasn't mad, so maybe not. I know that my girlfriend and I would often try to trick her into coming into the room when we were fooling around. Maybe we were just young and being playful, but I like to think there was a possibility of a three way there.

chrisjason

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The boys brought swim masks and goggles to the public pool for the girls to use. Sometime over the afternoon, the girls let us know which boy they wanted pantsed. Of course, the selected boy fought as hard as he could to keep his trunks. Of course, the gang of boys always got them off, leaving him naked while the girls with the goggles watched.

No boy ever objected. Every guy waited in anticipation for his name to come up. It showed that the girls liked you. Bringing your swim mask or goggles was really a sign of hope that your name would get called.

Give Me a Reason

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Similar situation--sort of--but as the summer before junior high school I was living in fear of the day when school started and we would have to shower naked after PE class. Dad didn't help by recounting his experiences in high school PE when they would strip a guy naked, hold him at the door, and just as the bell rang throw him naked into the sea of guys and girls filling the hallway during passing time. Of course the door back to the locker room was held shut.

This only added to my anxiety. LOL

How were your own experiences? ;)

Reactions: StaringIsCaring