Have you ever pantsed or been pantsed by someone? 18+

thongboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
At a party a couple of years ago, I was bent over for some reason and my thong strap was showing. A couple of buddies tried to pull down my jeans, but it didn't happen. The jeans were too tight

Reactions: StaringIsCaring

Yep, long ago it was silly, fun, common, and sometimes erotic. But now...sexual harassment at the least. I can imagine lawsuits and more. Growing up in the 50s and 60s was so much more fun and easier. As much as it would be fun to relate several episodes from my youth, pantsing generally was a high school prank meaning under age and likely not permitted here.
Comepletely agree, I would say I could give you a hug for saying that but someone may take offense & complain. I was a teenager in the 90's & had a 2 mate that would regularly pants each other & enjoyed mooning people, now as you say people some people would consider that sexual harrasment instead of young people just messing about & having some harmless fun.

D

deleted814243

I was good friends with this straight married guy. One night it was he, myself and a next door neighbor guy, who was gay, hanging out drinking etc ...my straight friend suddenly pulls my shorts down if front of the neighbor. It surprised me, and my straight friend said the neighbor was checking me out . I was a little embarrassed. And then another time my straight buddy pantsed me in front of his wife, who was standing with the other next door neighbor, who was a straight guy. Embarrassed again, I saw his wife and the neighbor both checking me out. I always wondered why he kept pulling my pants down in front of people....I think is just wanted to embarrass me, which he did...

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's never happened to me but I was at the park watching some guys playing tag football when one of the guys from the opposing team pantsed one of the guys on the other team just for a good laugh from all playing. The poor guy that was pantsed was a big guy and he struggled to get his shorts and underwear back up. Initially all is saw was his big pale white butt until he bent over to pull his pants up and you could see his hairy hole when his butt cheeks naturally spread apart. I wish I were able to see the front side.

Derringer

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
yes I remember at a party this girl came up and pulled my boardies down well I wear my board
shorts commando so there I was for all to see
I tend to go commando a lot in summertime or when in hot climes and have been pantsed on more than a few occasions. A couple of times by women but a few times by other guys in front of women.
I have a tiny penis and it is always a bit embarrassing to say the least.

Reactions: LilJock

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have very small balls but I was gifted in cock Dept. That’s why having small balls m
Never bothered me. Many times I have had guys walk up and just crotch grab me! I think my bulge shows enough to spark interest. It never really bothered me. Grab all you want guys!

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My best friends father one time we where on this trip and friends father was driving. I was sitting between both of them in an extra chair. My friends father suddenly grab my crotch when I had a hard on I think he could see it! We all just laughed it off. I think he saw my hard cock and wanted to feel it so he grabbed me in crotch like it was joke! I think he wanted see what I had! He did hard cock and all!

Rippedspeedo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Diving freshman year.I claim up to high dive.My habit is to retie before a dive.I untie I pull on my drawstring .It breaks and comes out of my speedo.No Way I Can dive with this suit.With one hand on the waist I call down for someone to bring me a suit.One of my buddies climbs the ladder with a new speedo.He tells me to hand over my old Speedo and hand over the new one.I move my hand and the suit snags on my erection.I move it over my woodie and it falls to my ankles.A cool breeze goes over my bare ass.People's gazes go over my bubble butt tanline and dents along the sides of my cheeks.My cock wobbles and my nips are tight.I step out of my suit handing it over .As it reaches him he drops my new suit and old one below. He climbs down the ladder leaving me stranded and exposed.Little did I know two cameras were aimed at my body.

tony decatur

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Diving freshman year.I claim up to high dive.My habit is to retie before a dive.I untie I pull on my drawstring .It breaks and comes out of my speedo.No Way I Can dive with this suit.With one hand on the waist I call down for someone to bring me a suit.One of my buddies climbs the ladder with a new speedo.He tells me to hand over my old Speedo and hand over the new one.I move my hand and the suit snags on my erection.I move it over my woodie and it falls to my ankles.A cool breeze goes over my bare ass.People's gazes go over my bubble butt tanline and dents along the sides of my cheeks.My cock wobbles and my nips are tight.I step out of my suit handing it over .As it reaches him he drops my new suit and old one below. He climbs down the ladder leaving me stranded and exposed.Little did I know two cameras were aimed at my body.

And who has the pictures????

Rippedspeedo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Was pantsed today.My own fault I was chatting up a guys girlfriend during lunch.On my way to car after practice guy comes up behind me.Pulled off my sweats that have snaps.I wasn't wearing underwear.I turned around with a hard on and asked see anything you like?He punched me in the nuts.