Have you ever pulled a guy’s dick out and held it while he pissed.

MarcoJock

Legendary Member
Media
Last night I was at a party with some friends. There was a guy there who we’ve seen at other gatherings. He has said he has some bi tendencies but never will share what he’s into with guys. While we respect that we do joke with him about it. He’s athletic, goodlooking, outdoorsy type and 6’5”. All of us would love to be involved in one of his “tendencies.” LOL

We were standing around outside and got into a discussion about the electoral college. He and my friend disagreed on a point and placed a bet. If my friend lost he’d have to wash this guy’s car this afternoon. When my friend got to chose his side of the bet we all laughed and the guy said it couldn’t be anything too outrageous — he’s a bit of a tease also. So my friend said if he won he’d get to pull out the guy’s cock, hold it while he took a piss and stuff it back in his jeans. He agreed.

We googled the answer. My friend won! He got to do it!

When he described later what happened — stood behind him... unbuttoned then unzipped his jeans... pulled the waistband of his boxer briefs down with his left hand... ran his right hand through his bush... over his thick soft dick... played with his big balls a little... pulled his cock out... aimed it to the toilet... held it while he pissed... felt it stretching out in his hand, getting longer and thicker... gave his dick several shakes and long strokes to milk it dry, feeling his cock move past semi hard... not being able to stuff his dick in his boxer briefs facing downward because it was too hard and flopping it over to the side... zipping and buttoning his jeans — I got really turned on.

Has anyone else done this? Who was it? Where was it?

Never done that myself. I’d guess some people must have but can’t be too many.

OKCLane

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Years ago, decades to be honest, it was done to me in a bar bathroom. Had been flirting and dancing with a guy when nature called. He followed me in and I just assumed for the same reason.
He stood behind me, very close, and wrapped his arms around me as he nibbles on my neck and ears. His hands got busy and he did all the work freeing my dick and held it while I pissed.
It was an interesting experience and the beginning of a very long night.

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I did it for a friend after we left a party and he was visibly intoxicated and he was riding shotgun in my car. While I was driving him back to my place he mumbled restroom and me being worried he was going to piss in my car I pulled over on the side of the road and stood him up in the open door, unzipped his pants and pulled his dick out and told him to piss. Got him home and he crashed on my sofa. The next day he did't remember anything but I told him what I'd done for him and he simply thanked me for being a good friend.

bbelpaso

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I loved doing that with my ex. The first time it happened, I ended up renting a hotel for the both of us. He was the top and me as the bottom. He's shorter than me so he had to, in his mind, prove dominance over me. Well, we ended up taking a shower together and I was behind him. We had drunk a good amount of beer and shots and he just said: "I need to pee, hold it for me." So I did.
I was turned on but not sure if it was the alcohol, the fact that I had his dick in my hand or both but, man, was it sexy. He is uncut and that made it 1000 times hotter for me. So, he finished peeing, I turned him around and sucked him off. I could vaguely taste his urine but that was the first time that I can remember that I ever blew that big of a load. After that, we started doing water sports (him to me). I don't know what it was but every time I think of those nights with him, I instantly need to rub one out. Even to this day when he's in town, he asks to play cause he hasn't met a guy where he lives that gets that turned on or crazy about him and our watersports.

hot showers

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The first time was at a party. It was pretty late in the night and there was a long bathroom line. I got pretty flirty with the guy behind me and when it was my turn, I suggested we go in together. We pulled our dicks out and had both started to piss in the toilet together when he reached over and grabbed my dick and held it for me. I did the same, so we were each aiming the other guy's penis and instead of our own. it was really hot

Nudistpig

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Last night I was at a party with some friends. There was a guy there who we’ve seen at other gatherings. He has said he has some bi tendencies but never will share what he’s into with guys. While we respect that we do joke with him about it. He’s athletic, goodlooking, outdoorsy type and 6’5”. All of us would love to be involved in one of his “tendencies.” LOL

We were standing around outside and got into a discussion about the electoral college. He and my friend disagreed on a point and placed a bet. If my friend lost he’d have to wash this guy’s car this afternoon. When my friend got to chose his side of the bet we all laughed and the guy said it couldn’t be anything too outrageous — he’s a bit of a tease also. So my friend said if he won he’d get to pull out the guy’s cock, hold it while he took a piss and stuff it back in his jeans. He agreed.

We googled the answer. My friend won! He got to do it!

When he described later what happened — stood behind him... unbuttoned then unzipped his jeans... pulled the waistband of his boxer briefs down with his left hand... ran his right hand through his bush... over his thick soft dick... played with his big balls a little... pulled his cock out... aimed it to the toilet... held it while he pissed... felt it stretching out in his hand, getting longer and thicker... gave his dick several shakes and long strokes to milk it dry, feeling his cock move past semi hard... not being able to stuff his dick in his boxer briefs facing downward because it was too hard and flopping it over to the side... zipping and buttoning his jeans — I got really turned on.

Has anyone else done this? Who was it? Where was it?

All the time.

sundancer

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My partner was working on the truck and was covered in grease. He had to piss, and told me to pull out his dick and help him. So I pulled it out, and had no idea that with a uncut guy, you had to pull the skin back and hold it back. I thought after I pulled it back it would stay there. . nope! So it was a learning lesson for me. Was kind of cool being able to hold another guy by the dick, LOL

kdubb

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My lover and I enjoy holding each other's dicks anytime we both have the need to piss at the same time. Just another way to stay close and intimate with each other.