Have you ever pulled anything?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Heavy, Jun 21, 2005.

1. Heavy

Heavy New Member

"When i say 'have you ever pulled anything' i mean have you ever held, yanked, stretched or pulled your penis and then something else gave a response? Because i was just messin with my dick and my thigh had a lil sharp pain. I didnt hurt im just askin if this has ever happend in a different form (like it hurt your foot or sumtin, not nesccisarily your foot but you know what im getting at)."

2. Knight

Knight New Member

I've had them before yeah. Usually muscle spasms in my calfs. One time I squeezed my dick just as I was about to cum and bruised a vein (it doubled in size and really hurt to get hard).

3. KidBrown

KidBrown New Member

I wouldn't say pulled, but an ex slipped and almost fell chest first on my dick when it was erect, which would have been tragic to say the least. I think we've all squeezed /been squezed a little to hard at points though, it's not very fun.

4. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

A leg.

5. Spork

Spork New Member

I got someone else to pull my finger in third grade.

6. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

Just a calf muscle from overextension. You woudln't believe how excruciating it is trying to walk something like off during sex.

7. B_UNKNOWN321

B_UNKNOWN321 New Member

I think with all your comments at bottom of your posts, you need to have a sharp pain in your thigh -- it is your better half trying to kick you in the balls for saying such things and aiming a bit too far to one side. The dick can take tremendous stretching action and not produce more than some modest soreness in surrounding area where ligaments are attached, you probably just inadventently gave sudden jerk and got a nerve spasm from area where one of the ligaments is attached. Dont worry about it.

8. amethyst

amethyst New Member

I can relate to this...I get the same feeling in my clit if my bellybutton is poked! Opposite ends of a nerve???

Amethyst

9. robertomuro

robertomuro New Member

I can relate to this...I get the same feeling in my clit if my bellybutton is poked! Opposite ends of a nerve???

Amethyst
    [post=323790]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

Is that a request for someone to try it? ;)

10. mavedick

mavedick New Member

Albums:
    There was a period of time a few years ago that I'd get a mild muscle cramp in the lower end of the muscle on the right front of my right thigh during each orgasm. It wasn't bad enough to make me avoid any organsms. :p This went on for a year or more, but it finally stopped happening.

Draft saved Draft deleted