Have you ever pulled your woman by the nose during sex? (Objectification of women)

B_johnschlong

Experimental Member
Media
Yesterday, I pulled a girl by the nose, during sex. She was amused. She said: "you treat me like an object. I like it."

-this is what I did: she was on the side of the bed, on her back. I fucked her missionary style, but standing up. My dick was the only part of my body touching her (in her pussy).

-she wanted me to embrace her. But I refused. Instead I pointed my index and middle finger to her and gently grabbed her nose with the two fingers.

-with her nose between my fingers, I pulled her head up and down while we fucked.

She: "you treat me like an object. Like some dirty piece of trash. I like it."

Do you have this kind of silly ways to objectify a woman too? And do they get the woman laughing? Or don't they work?

Because I think most women know that men, when they are really horny, have a tendency to objectify them. And most women can tolerate this to a certain degree.

But if you use foul language or some violence, that is not nice.

Pulling a girl by the nose is a much more fun, and kind, but similarly effective way to objectify a girl, without hurting her feelings or without being too much of a scumbag.

|e|

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
hahahahah, i think i would just bust out laughing if a dude grabbed me by the nose during sex ;)

B_johnschlong

Experimental Member
Media
hahahahah, i think i would just bust out laughing if a dude grabbed me by the nose during sex ;)

She couldn't stop laughing either.

It is actually very funny. You should try it. (I'm addressing the guys here).

But you have to do it gently and rhythmically. When you thrust forward, you pull the girl at the nose, towards you - so that you penetrate deeper.

Man has to be creative and a bit silly in the bed. Sex must not be too serious.

And objectification must always be kind or ironic.

I know too many guys who call their girlfriends "whore" during sex, thinking somehow this is sexy. It's not.

Grabbing by the nose is much more sympathetic, silly and equally objectifying.

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It sounds like you are playful, creative and comfortable during sex. Very good.

Alyssa

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I know too many guys who call their girlfriends "whore" during sex, thinking somehow this is sexy. It's not.

Please don't make broad generalizations like that. Some women do enjoy name play during sex. They are the ones who get to decide what is sexy for them, not you.

D_Leticia Goodlaye

Account Disabled
Media
I like to do the same to men, hold his nose while he gives me cunnilingus, I've never had my nose held, but getting your hair pulled or having your head pushed in while givin a blowjob is a big turnon for me.... Ditto on Jovial's comment; hurray for creativity and irony

B_johnschlong

Experimental Member
Media
I did it again, with another girl! She too started giggling uncontrollably. And then she slapped me in the face. I liked it! :biggrin1:

But, djee, I really became like a monkey when we fucked. I touched nothing, only my dick in her pussy, thrusting on a decent though just slow enough rhythm. Like a real primate routine fuck. Touched nothing, just her pussy and her nose.