Have you ever rejected someone who was just TOO well hung?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by eyescream, Jan 31, 2010.

1. eyescream

Gold Member

I've rejected a guy who was probably around 11 inches. I hadn't planned on having sex with him is the main reason I rejected him but I must say his dick was pretty huge and he even asked me if that's the main reason I didn't want to have sex with him.

Have you ever rejected a guy who was too big? This question is to everyone in the forum who wants to answer.:smile:

2. invisibleman

Gold Member

Yes.

If I am going to get fucked by a gargantic (yeah I know it is misspelled. :smile:) cock...I want to be married for life to it. Otherwise, I am not gonna bother. That is one thing that would totally piss me off...is to get used to a nice cock and then not get to fuck it more because of a change of heart.

That is totally frustrating.

3. B_jeepguy2

B_jeepguy2 New Member

Yeah, I was messing around with this dude once when I was in college and he had a HUGE mushroom head. He wanted to fuck me but there was no way I was going to try taking that thing up my ass...it was as big around as a door knob! LOL

4. blkbro510

Gold Member

Albums:
    Smart man!

We have this saying with horse hung guys " Once they've been with you, they are through!" LOL. And I see the logic behind what you are saying so I wonder if EXTRA LARGE men become more relationship oren. because of thier size.

5. rotterdam5

rotterdam5 New Member

I have never met a big dick I couldn't take nor one I wouldn't take....because it was too large.

6. eyescream

Gold Member

Why you naughty little devil...:wink::wink::wink:

7. lvsxy808

Gold Member

Albums:
    Kinda-sorta-ish. Big blond scandinavian guy at a sex party wanted to fuck me, but he was extremely thick and I wasn't in my biggest bottoming phase anyway, so I said I really wish I could but I don't think I can. Didn't stop having sex with him though, and in the end I fucked him.

8. Principessa

Gold Member

Nope, but my life's not over yet. :biggrin1: Who knows what the future holds? :cool:

9. psguy64

Gold Member

I've never rejected a guy because he was huge.

10. joeweekend

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
  11. TheScotsman

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm still not really sure if getting rejected for that reason is an ego boost or a massive disappointment. Maybe some sort of weird combination of the two? Or maybe those women just needed some more confidence in their abilities to get fucked by a guy with a large cock.

12. invisibleman

Gold Member

Well, that is possible. Hung guys can get away with almost anything.

13. whatireallywant

Gold Member

No...

Not sure if I've encountered anyone who could be classified as that huge anyway, although I think one maybe bordered on it (but I thoroughly enjoyed being with him!!!)

Of course, being with a guy who is SO huge that most women reject him for being too big, is my Ultimate Sexual Fantasy! So no, I wouldn't turn him down! I dream of a guy like that! Now after that first experience, who knows? Maybe I would turn him down, maybe I wouldn't. At this time there's no way of knowing.

14. 7x6

7x6 Member

I've talked to a lot of women about cock size and two claim to have rejected 10"+ guys, though as much for their attitude as their cock size.

One ex though is a real size queen with a big, very wet pussy (though great muscles to make up for it) a couple of times I had my whole hand in her. She can't take more than about 8" length (I know from playing with large toys) but she had a fantasy, when she was between steady boyfriends, of meeting a guy who was "too big" and taking as much as she could. Measuring my hand she could have fun with a 9" girth...

She said she wouldn't want to have a relationship with a cock much bigger than mine though as she loved the connection of fucking hard and balls deep. Of course there is a big chance that she was massaging my ego when she said that :)

When she was looking for guys online she fucked a few who claimed huge sizes though only one was longer than me and none as thick.

Eventually she settled down with an average sized guy but informed me that it was nice to be able to do anal again. She always said I was too think for comfort up the ass :(

As I write about her i'm really missing her attitude to and appetite for sex...

15. hud01

Gold Member

16. unhfighter

unhfighter New Member

Albums:
    Straight guy have been rejected straight sex by girls in the past but we would do mutual masteurbation and oral to each other

17. unhfighter

unhfighter New Member

Albums:
    Straight guy here. have had girls reject me for straight sex, but we usually work out mutual masteurbation and/or roal

18. B_willy5904

B_willy5904 New Member

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - Home in the States visiti
    When I was a freshman in college I had many women who would decide that they could not get fucked by my huge cock. It was very frustrating. I had a few that even changed their minds just as I was about to penetrate their pusses with my big head.

Fortunately, I had a couple of MILFs from back home the would journey out to school to fuck me. If it was not for them I would not have gotten laid very much that first semester in college.

To me it seemed like the younger less experienced women were very apprehensive about my size, but the older more experienced women could not get enough of my big cock.

#18 B_willy5904, Feb 1, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2010
  19. baldyboy8000

baldyboy8000 Member

it is very frustrating to be turned down for any reason. i have been turned down, i think by being to thick

20. TinyPrincess

Gold Member

Albums:
    Nope - never rejected anyone for being too hung - doubt there is a too hung...

Draft saved Draft deleted