Have you ever rejected someone who was just TOO well hung?

Robert Paul

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been rejected at High School because of my big size (and I'm not so EXTREMELY hung as you can see). She was 25 and quite "expert" about sex, she loved to touch me and grab and so on, but first time I got naked she told me "it wouldn't happen" because of her pussy too tight for me. Actually I don't know if that's the true reason or if she felt uncomfortable with me as a person.

I was rejected for sex another time for my size too, but in that case we had oral sex and she sucked me with passion, not "scared" at all.

According to my experience, it could depend on a girl's fear to get hurt.

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Never Never Never is it too big! I once sucked a cock that I thought might be too big for my ass, I was sooo curious to find out. But he wasn't interested in fucking (so he told me). I always wonder if it was too big, he was huge and thick. but I'm pretty sure I would have taken it real good and with enthusiasm.

PKPK

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Never been rejected for vaginal sex, but I've been rejected for anal with every woman I've ever been with except once. Everybody always just looks at it and says it's too thick without even trying. The one time a woman accepted it, she had just smoked a joint so she was very relaxed and was willing to try it.

D

deleted187028

Only been rejected once, when I was a lot younger - and so was she.

I'd known this girl since we were kids. Her Grandmother lived down the street from me and we were the only kids on the street. By the time highschool and stuff had come around we had done just about everything but sex.

Later in highschool, she came to visit and brought her boyfriend, she came over to my place to introduce him. Later than night, about 2am, shes knocking on my bedroom window. I let her in and she explains that she wants sex but had always wanted to lose it to me given our history. I've been about the same 7x5 I am now since I was fifteen. We went at it, but just couldn't make it work. I've never felt a vagina that tight before or since. The head just wouldn't make it past her entrance.

She decided that she'd fuck her BF first - who was a bit smaller than me I guess - to warm her up. She leaves. A week goes by and then shes back, 2am rolls around and shes at my window. She said fucking her BF was tough too but that they had done it and she was ready. We go at it, this time with some lube I had taken from my parents and we finally make it in. I'm slowly stroking her and shes holding my hips out away from her so I don't go too deep. The whole time she was saying its a lot thicker than her BF and hurts more than her first time with him. Yeah, I didn't last long.

ooloi

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
quote:

Never been rejected for vaginal sex, but I've been rejected for anal with every woman I've ever been with except once.
endquote:

The interesting thing is that it's actually easier to take a long thick dick further up the ass than in the vagina. A lot of vaginas are limited in their depth whereas the rectum/colon is more. . ."open-ended".

Personally I've never found a cock so large I couldn't take it all the way in my butt. The largest two penises I've encountered were:

a) on a Kurdish guy I met who was 13" long and as thick as my wrist. He was a fairly small guy and it looked simply inhuman on him. He used to complain that women typically rejected him for any kind of sex, and while he preferred women, he had gotten used to having sex with men because they weren't so nervous.

b) on a Chinese guy I met who 12" long and only about 1.5" thick down most of the shaft, though he had a bulbous uncut head. Probably the best dick for anal fucking I ever met.

Regarding the OP question, I've been with a number of women (well over a dozen) who have expressed to me that they've been with guys who were "too large", "too long", or "too thick", which prevented them from repeat episodes or even a single sex session with them.

All were American women, not surprisingly.

mervyn

Admired Member
Media
I have no idea what my limits are - but then there aren't such things as 10" and 15" length...

"Too hung" would most likely be a state of mind, more than a physical limit... (yes, I know there's physical limits as well - don't get me wrong)

Never say never.. I'm not sure what the real limits are on how big a cock can naturally be. It seems like girth tops off at 8" but I be you could find someone thicker if you set your mind to it!

squirtsalot

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
A guy can be very talented with a small cock or a large one. I've never gotten the opportunity for a very large cock. Most of the men I was with before my marriage, and since my divorce with average to small.

Size is something I'd never reject someone for. Considering I'm able to take dildos and objects that are comparable, I'd give any huge cock a shot at my pussy. My ass I'd have to work up to something as thick, but I'd sure as hell give it a try.

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Never say never.. I'm not sure what the real limits are on how big a cock can naturally be. It seems like girth tops off at 8" but I be you could find someone thicker if you set your mind to it!

Believe me - I've set my mind to it - but so far without luck...

jacker21

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My girlfriend told me about a black guy she met at a bar.... She went home with him and they started to fool around he had her pants around her ankles and was fingering her from behind he took out his cock and slapped her ass with it. She said she looked back, jumped away and screamed! It was huge, she got on her knees and picked it up. She said it was heavy, thick and very long. He told her to suck it and she only get the head in her mouth. He said he wanted to fuck her so she layed down on the bed and spread wide open... He went to enter her and the got scared got up pulled up her pants and said "its too big! I don't want you to ruin me for other guys, sorry" ran out of his house and called a cab. Hot story love it when she tells me this one.

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Never been rejected for vaginal sex, but I've been rejected for anal with every woman I've ever been with except once. Everybody always just looks at it and says it's too thick without even trying. The one time a woman accepted it, she had just smoked a joint so she was very relaxed and was willing to try it.

this has happened to me several times as well...oddly enough, since i've never mentioned or requested it. lol!

someone1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
ive been rejected by young girls, when i was younger. and ive always been rejected for anal! :frown1: