Have You Ever Seen A Large Dick And Run

D_Ball Walker

Just Browsing
Media
that happened to me. at first i thought it wasn't real. and then i was like how can someone give you a blow job? i ran.:eek:

i just remembered two other times this happened.
1. guy shopping in grocery store with wife and kids. he was wearing sweat pants and perhaps no underwear. i was pushing my cart near them and glanced down. i couldn't contain the look on my face. DAMN, that's a big one. i immediately turned my cart down the nearest aisle to get my mind off of what i just saw. can you believe. the guy came down my aisle. it had to be deliberate cause he saw my reaction. strange.
2. someone that worked in the same building as i was standing with his wife and she was pushing the baby carriage. they were at a street corner waiting to cross. i waved. no worries. he's a likable guy and always friendly (speaks to me). he was wearing white pants and i just accidently looked down and saw the outline of his penis. at least 11 or 12. i gave out a little gasp and turned away. he and wife and baby came over and he said hi and introduced his wife. and child. strange.
3. sitting in the back of college class the first day of class. people walking in and i was seeing if i knew anyone. no one. this guy walks in and he's of average height and looks like he put a red tee-shirt in the laundry with his short pants cause they had that weird reddish pink color from a wrong wash cycle gone bad. he was at least 9 or 10 inches long. i was able to not gasp or flinch but he came and sat by me. i guess he caught me looking.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I didnt truly think my husband was faking his cock when i ran my hands down his jeans and felt it. I just kept trying to put my hands around it at different angles and whatnot because i couldnt believe what i was truly feeling. I kept saying aloud "that cant be real!" i couldnt wait to suck it and it was difficult at first because of the girth. I was scared as hell to hop on it and i eventually a did sometime later after several failed attempts at getting it in there.

I love it!

Damian Johnson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
that happened to me. at first i thought it wasn't real. and then i was like how can someone give you a blow job? i ran.:eek:

Sure dude! I seen lots of large dicks and I always run.

I run straight towards them!!

If you can give it a blow job, there's PLENTY of other things you can do!!

:biggrin1:

D_Adoniah Sheervolume

Account Disabled
Media
Funny that you mention that, because I often wear sweat pants with no underwear just to see peoples reactions. I eat it up

you're very eat-up-able! :)

i did turn down getting fucked by the biggest cock i've ever seen, but it was because he was so inconsiderately fucking my friend that i knew he'd literally rip me a new one. otherwise, like another poster, i run TOWARDS, not away! heh heh

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lol in high school i used to give myself a boner and walk up to girls' desks and start talking to them when they were sitting in a chair. their eyes would be right at dick level and this one time one of my friends grabbed it cuz she thought i had stuck a banana in my pocket from the cafeteria...lol it was so funny, she goes "OMG its not a banana, holy shit, wtf, i gotta get outa here" and she ran out of the room with her jaw dropped and a bright red face...needless to say, i had sex with her a month later

sparky12345

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I remember some years ago.I must have been about 14.I was trainspotting in sheffield at the time & this guy came up to me & my mate.He must have been in his 20,s & was very friendly & chatty encouraging us to stay over in sheffield for the night.
I was busy watching the trains & then turned around to see this huge cock out of his trousers.It looked very big & red (about 10inches it seemed)We ran a mile from it.
Wish I could have taken a pic at the time, but as a young lad it just frightened me.
A few years ago i was sitting in my local pub with my brother in law & we saw this old guy come & sit down with his partner opposite us.I couldnt help but look at his huge bulge down his trousers.He must have been 12 inche s I reckon.I couldnt believe it or keep my eyes off it!

bigcurious

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Only once. I was in a bathhouse and this big handsome black man with a perfect body dropped his towel for a second or two. It looked huge to me. (I'm average at best). I immediately turned around and went to another floor. (It's a four storey complex). We kept bumping into each other over the next hour or so and I'd just kinda smile and move on. In any event he kind of cornered me in the sauna and struck up a conversation and he ended up coming to my room. At first he wanted to fuck me but I told him that was out of the question. We ended up sucking each other (I could only get the head of his cock in my mouth). Oddly he'd do anything I asked and was very gentle and compliant. I did a little discreet measuring...it was just short of 3 handwidths in length and my hands are 4 inches wide, so do the math. He ended up standing over me and shooting this gigantic load all over my chest. Afterwards he thanked me (thanked me?, I was thrilled!!) for the experience. I'll remember that forever.
The

bigcurious

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
don't know what happened there but i'll continue.

The lesson I learned is that not all men with big dicks are a**holes. I've never been intimidated since.