Have you ever seen an asian guy that was hung?

IMPLODE

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi guys,
I'm new here so hello!
butta I have a question ..

Have you ever seen an asian guy that was hung?
or just had a bigger dick than you had.

Also I wanted to ask, if you guys have ever seen an asian guy with a full bears :cool:
?

bigmix

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
is that so mean to say, do not exist!! you may give someone a chance though...

even I'm not pure asian, as I have some american and italian bloods from both of my mom and dad, but me look asian though.

and even im not that hung as you are, but i never thought my size is embarrassing or feel smaller when seeing other hungs in the mens/locker rooms.

implode, I found some of them, not much, in the gym I was in before/currently. mine is 6.5 x 6.25 or 6.3 sometimes (really don't know why), soft 3+ x 5.5+ (depend on temp/other conditions), not that hung, right?

and I found some of them, 7 or 7+ but not as thick as mine. one american-korean guy who I met there and now became good friends, he's got 7.2 x 5.8, that's hung?

he told me once, he loved my thickness, if he could get it, all women would like to die for it!! I told him, some would be away from you as she might be so painful, as they did to me.

however, hung or not, not that matter my life. (this maybe wrong statement in this place, ooops!!)

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Asians smasians, there are plenty of well endowed Japanese, Chinese, Korean, and Vietnamese. If you ever get to Thailand, check out the male strippers at the gay/straight strip joints. You'll get an eye full and possibly more if you have enough cash.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi guys,
I'm new here so hello!
butta I have a question ..

Have you ever seen an asian guy that was hung? Though I find some Asian men attractive I have yet to have the pleasure of sex with one. :frown1: To answer your question there are many hung Asian men in the gallery of this site.
or just had a bigger dick than you had.

Also I wanted to ask, if you guys have ever seen an asian guy with a full bears :cool: ?
I may be generalizing here; but most Asians do not like large wild animals as pets. :biggrin1: Assuming that's a typo and you meant to say beard, my answer is no. I have not seen an Asian man with a full beard. On the whole most Asians are not that hairy. The exception to this would be the men of India, some of whom are very hairy and grow beards.

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Asians smasians, there are plenty of well endowed Japanese, Chinese, Korean, and Vietnamese. If you ever get to Thailand, check out the male strippers at the gay/straight strip joints. You'll get an eye full and possibly more if you have enough cash.

Absolutely! Being in Australia, we've got easy access to all of Asia. And let me tell you, there are some enormously built men from there ('there' is a VERY big 'there' BTW).

Had a couple guys at a sauna recently, one of them was of some sort of Asian background. Fuck, his dick was beautiful, smooth, stood straight up like a rock with low-hanger balls...had to be at least 8" long and 6+" girth. He and I double-teamed the other guys ass most of the night until he finally turned to me...unfortunately, we ran out of rubbers (and the ones supplied by the sauna were too tight for us) so I had to settle for giving him a jaw-aching blowjob for the next 45 minutes.

So don't give me any shit about Asian cock being small!

bigdmarine

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
they don't exist dudes. I know several in the Corps..their dicks are about 2" soft and 4-5" hard.