Have You Ever Seen Or Heard Your Neighbour Masturbating Or Having Sex?

xx9270

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
For a few months my neighbour across the road in an upstairs room was a gorgeous red head, tall and slim with a dancer physique. She had a lovely muscular back - so hot. Anyway never got to see much of her, despite the fact she never closed her curtains even at night. One day though I came in at about 6pm and it was going dark. I went to get changed in my bedroom and across the road the light was on so I saw her hair and her back, no top on no bra! Then I saw a guy, hadn't seen him before, he was nude as well. Then she climbed on top and rode him hard, cowboy. Then it was missionary,legs in the air. It finished and she went for a shower, quick flash and it ended. Never happened again, what a pity she was so fit with an amazing body. I miss her!

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I’ve stayed in thin walled hotels a bit. I’ve heard thumping and voices.
The only awkward time was when a neighbor in a duplex got a new girlfriend. After several nights in a row, I let her know that she was broadcasting. (They were waking me up, and I was getting crabby from lack of sleep). She was embarrassed and moved her bed off the shared wall that day. I moved bookcases onto the shared wall.

I never realized that hearing was a trigger for some until I was dating my exhusband. We were camping at the Rainbow Gathering in New Mexico (1995), and every time he heard others he got excited..and, well.

Hippies boink a lot!

hlariv

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had a condo many many years ago and rented out one bedroom, stayed in the other. Very cute gal rented the room from me for a year or so. She and her bf definitely had a good amount of fun lol. Unfortunately, I was traveling a lot and wasn't there most of the time. And yes, I jerked off listening to her moan when I was there and they were together.

Obeliskdude

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Sounds hot! Are you in Sydney? I could come over when they’re doing it and join in with you!

I sure am in Sydney.....this happened a long time ago! Would be great to get in touch though....

Reactions: deleted16577781

Scouse_sean

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I’ve had a few things. When I live in a flat i had lesbians living opposite and they’d leave their curtains open. One night I went to the kitchen to get some water in the early hours and saw them eating each other out on the sofa. I watched as one left and came back with a strap on, leaning the other against the wall and fucking her from behind....I tried to catch them a few more times but never saw anything! Was so hot.

At another house we had upstairs neighbours who were pretty quiet generally but in the summer the guy on the very top had his windows open. He never seemed to have a gf and one afternoon I noticed him arrive with a big, rugby build bloke, posh looking - actually had a jumper over his shoulders lol.

Sure enough I was in the garden later on and could hear my neighbour moaning away and the distinct sound of the rugby lad’s balls slapping on his arse. Didn’t last long but he seems to enjoy himself!

witoutit

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I feel a little guilty about it, but I watched my neighbour jack off once or twice. Where I used to live, my house was very close to the neighbour's house, and we each had a window that was directly across from one another. It was their kitchen window but their bathroom was directly off the kitchen so you could see right into it. It's not like I stood there watching for anything to happen, but I've caught my fairly good looking neighbour in the bathroom pounding one out. His dick wasn't anything to write home about but it was still hot to see, and he had a great body.
That's pretty hot. It's always a turn on to watch someone getting themselves off. I used to have a great viewing spot from the basement into the bathroom due to unfinished remodeling, and many nights when the wife then was at work I'd watch her hot daughter undress and lay in a hot bath. As if seeing that body naked wasn't enough, I watched her several nights lay back in a full hot bath, raise her knees and open them wide, lay her head back and rub her clit, slide a finger down to her slit and before long release with orgasm.

Bradboy

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
One late summer evening there was like soft sex movie on the tv. It was hot and i went out. Almost all neighbours houses were dark already, except one. I went closer, one side fence was near the window and there was my neighbour, we were both early 20s, in dark, sitting on the couch, watching that same movie and wanking.
He had nice, big boner. Sadly i was too scared to be seen so i didnt watch all the show.

Ryan2017

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
One late summer evening there was like soft sex movie on the tv. It was hot and i went out. Almost all neighbours houses were dark already, except one. I went closer, one side fence was near the window and there was my neighbour, we were both early 20s, in dark, sitting on the couch, watching that same movie and wanking.
He had nice, big boner. Sadly i was too scared to be seen so i didnt watch all the show.

That's hot :imp::heart_eyes:

Reactions: openfly

Ryan2017

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I really wanna her my next door neighbours fucking again, haven't heard them for months and months. She is usually very loud and I heard her gagging and choking once and she said, "I can't, it's too big".

big Italian cock

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
Reactions: openfly

tenn77

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Back when I lived in an apartment at my last one myself and my female neighbor had a common bedroom wall. I could often hear her enough to know what she was doing but if sat next to the wall or put my head next to it the sound was quite clear.

Typical moaning with each thrusts. It was easy to tell when she had a large cock because she was quite verbal. The moans then became grunts as the guy pumped her. It was entertaining.