Have you ever seen somebody...

rlmnn

Just Browsing
Media
Have you ever seen or known a guy who was so extremely big (and shy about it), that he was always hiding his big soft dick or maybe his spontaneous erections?

Somebody who was always aware of his huge bulge, holding his hands in front of it, wearing special clothes to cover it, not going to any swimming pool any more, not undressing in front of others....

Please tell something about these shy guys: Situation, age, dick size, reactions....

Thanks!

scottmac

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My friend Ian was big, about 8.5. He would never get showered with the rest of the guys. He was always hiding his dick and dressed to hide any bulge. He never mentioned his size and I never spoke to him about it after a couple of jokes fell on stoney ground. I saw it a few times when we were alone in the washroom and when I took him a coffee in the morning.

BlastOff123

Experimental Member
Media
Yes, I remember a nice looking kid in college with a really long, skinny dick, who always hid it. He would walk into the shower room with a towel wrapped around, go to the furthest corner he could and always face the wall. When done, towel goes on, and then he would pull his underwear up with the towel on. More than once the towel would come off and we'd get a look. He was a very uptight religious guy and hated anyone mentioning his python.
I also remember a beautiful guy in college with a build that was amazing, the face of a movie star, and a dick the size of a thimble. We played basketball and wrestled together. Always hiding. Taking showers with shorts on, etc. Even as an adult, his dick never amounted to more than a little stub. Too bad; in most other ways he was an ideal "man".

vega

1st Like
Media
In highschool and before I was very shy about it.

Funny story. I had a friend in highschool that bugged every guy she knew to tell her his measurements and after about two years finally wore me down. At this point I had gotten a serious girlfriend (still wit her 4 years later as of oct 2) and when she heard me say my size she just thought I was being a typical guy.

Apparently her ex had said he was way above average but was about 6. Happily for me seeing it was as far as she went with him. After we finally got sexual (took us about a year. I like to move slow) everyone asked he for confirmation and they got it. From that point on it spread quickly that I was very hung. Got a lot of girls curious and a lot of guys pissed. I really didn't like the attention I was getting.

After High school Most everyone that knew about it is out of my life save my closest friends. In college two girls know about my endowment but nothing accurate and I told them to keep it under wraps. Don't want a repeat of the attention I got.

My friend L Bass still loves it when we are around a new girl and he finds any excuse to say something like "Look Paul we can't all have huge cocks like yours" or "It's funny how the two things really impressive about you you never talk about. Your bass playing and your cock. If I was hung like you I'd never wear pants." and watching their expression change.

I've gotten more used to the attention and more confident about it but back in high school I was blushing all the time.

Theres earlier parts to the story from around the tme I hit puberty buit I won't bother with that.

Edmond405

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I had a friend in highschool that was painfully thin. Well, his dick was even more obvious that most guys' because of his build. By about our Junior year, it was obvious that he was hung. We had PE together every year of high school and the damn thing just kept growing. He was so embarassed about it (we did give him a bit of a hard time but nothing extreme). Anyway, he wore loose khakis - never jeans - usually an untucked shirt - and tighty-whitey briefs so tight it made me hurt to look at him when he changed clothes. The end result was that he looked like a hobo in all those baggy clothes. Fast forward 20 years - he's still trim but not painfully thin. His cock doesn't look near as big now as it did then (have seen him in the lockerroom at the country club when home) though it is still well above average. However, he still dresses to hide it. Tightest damn underwear I have ever seen - don't know how he breathes or how he has fathered two kids.

Donk

Experimental Member
Media
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(masta &#064; Nov 3 2005, 07&#58;22 PM) [post=357977]Quoted post[/post]</div><div class='quotemain'>
Why would somebody with a big dick hide it? I don&#39;t understand, if you&#39;ve got a big it and other men see it, they don&#39;t think you&#39;re weird or something they just want to have your dick&#33;

So don&#39;t be shy, don&#39;t hide it, be proud&#33;
[/b][/quote]

As for me, I enjoyed the experience of growing to be big and always secretly enjoyed the attention my size got in shower situations, etc. I always pretended to be embarrassed about comments, but that is more out of politeness--it seems kinder than just coming out and saying, "Yeah, I bet you are jealous that my dick is twice as long as yours."

But I have noticed that there are two basic types of people in the world--some, like me, enjoy being the center of attention (at least for positive things), but others are just mortified by standing out in a crowd in any way, even for something that others really admire. I have a hard time understanding being embarrassed over having people pay attention to the fact that you are well hung, but I know lots of guys are just because they are the types that just want to blend in.

The-Bigger-the-Better

Cherished Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have a buddy that is 10.5 x 7 and he is shy about it....I always tell him if I had one like that I would be walking around the gym naked showing it off...he just says ...no man I am not that big....total denial about it...poor self image i guess.

ccdefender05

1st Like
Media
yea i had a friends in high school who was just a little over 11 inches. I had known him since first grade. I had seen him a couple times when we were younger but didnt think anything of it. as we grew up i never saw it at all. no bulge no nothing. i talked to him about me being large about a year ago and thats when he told me how big he is. I have no idea how he does it he must be one uncomfortable guya ll day

playainda336

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Well actually I'm kinda like that. I never wanted anyone to see me and just didn't want the attention. Nowadays I'm still kinda like that in personal. Like my friends know (cause they saw pictures), but I change the subject anytime it comes up. I mean...I'd rather be known for being "Joe" rather than "Joe's Huge Cock!"

:rolleyes:

EnglishGentleman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've always been a hider rather than a shower myself. I don't like that sort of attention, but I'm no shrinking violet. I love it when I'm praised for something I've achieved, or when I win an award, but to get the attention because of a quirk of nature feels, to me personally at least, like an easy way out of making an effort with the rest of my life.

Also, having seen how crushing penis envy is for those who feel inadequate, I'd feel selfish and cruel for causing another human being such pain, so I choose to share it only with those who I care about.

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I used to be very much like your friend. I had some very traumatic experiences growing up. But things changed during my college years.

After college I made up for lost time and went through a very wild time; I flaunted my bulge and showed off my cock every chance I got (unless I was at work) and bedded anything that didn't get up a tree fast enough. I even encouraged friends to help make people aware of my size, just incase they didn't notice on their own.

I've now settled down and have a nice middle ground between shy and obnoxious.

windtalkerways

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
IanTheTall said:
I used to be very much like your friend. I had some very traumatic experiences growing up. But things changed during my college years.

After college I made up for lost time and went through a very wild time; I flaunted my bulge and showed off my cock every chance I got (unless I was at work) and bedded anything that didn't get up a tree fast enough. I even encouraged friends to help make people aware of my size, just incase they didn't notice on their own.

I've now settled down and have a nice middle ground between shy and obnoxious.

Yes, I think this is the key to a man with a large endowment.
If he is flaunting it in people's faces he comes off as either
an egotist or totally insecure.

Nice you have found some good middle ground, Ian. :smile:

kwc4you2003

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Boy does that sound familiar. I think i could be one of the shyest people in this area (If i post do i lose my shy status?). I work in a pharmacy which is a field dominated by women. I am the only male in 13 other co-workers. Mostly mid 20s to 40s who are mostly unmarried. Because of this i am already made fun of as being the man of the "house". What dosent help is the fact that i show a buldge (6' soft) so i get even more attention. Because of this i have names such as "The Pharmacy Pimp" and even more common "Big Daddy". I take these comments in stride as i have never found them to be degrading or offensive. If anything i think it has help me build a "work relationship" with the girls. They have even given me a "permement" nickname of Axelrod. It came out of a baby name book as an "overpowering name"

Working in a pharmacy has helped me meet a few girls though. The girls always "make" me help any young female customer who might have a question for us. I almost died when a girl had a question about condoms and they pushed me out of the pharmacy to help her.

Perhaps my only complaint is that my size is no secret in any way around them. Not that i'm trying to hide it but if i'm in the pharmacy with a girl they've never met they always make comments or something to that affect.

D

deleted20132

i also have a friend who doesnt like to show it.
he was always bulging a great deal.
i remember him when he was 12 - speedos, pointing it up, prepubescent.
then, he started wearing baggy shorts with speedos under them - then was very funny, because his wang made a great bulge (he was ashame to tell me the size in inches, sohe said that he is 2 hands and 4 fingers long hard ;-) , and those baggys were tented, and really a big one.
then,, after few years, i see he finally stopped making fun of his bulge - he weaars baggys with nothing underneath - but still, like he always did, he covers himself with a towel when on the beach - and just over it, so that you can imagine that he is hiding it.