1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Have You Ever Seen Someone You Knew Naked On Webcam?

Discussion in 'Ask a Bisexual Man' started by OKexhibitionist, May 9, 2019.

1. OKexhibitionist

OKexhibitionist Cherished Member

Albums:
    Just curious if anyone has seen a relative or co-worker, classmate, just someone that they knew naked on a webcam, or maybe a picture posted online somewhere?
    I haven't but I certainly would love to. I'd like to see them and know their secret without them know I know.
    Just something about that excites me. Would love to hear some stories

2. EternalBeauty

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I have lol.
    As I explained in a previous post (you might find it if you search on my profile haha), a straight friend of mine sent me a snap of his cock and some hot messages :).

OKexhibitionist and Rockhard76 like this.
  3. Marriedlikes2look

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I haven't but I think it would make for a good conversation

OKexhibitionist likes this.
  4. 1222288

1222288 Guest

On webcam, no, but I did come across two from a very good friend of mine on tumblr. I didn't find it erotic at all, as we were practically brothers. It was one of those weird scenario where I had been edging for a while, like really working my cock, and BAM there is a picture of my best friend with a boner showing it off to the world.

I felt a little dirty after that.

5. goander

goander Legendary Member

Albums:
    I have got to know some on cam and become regulars with them in cam sessions. Sometimes daily.

6. lighthero33

lighthero33 Admired Member

Albums:
    I have through a weird twist of fate. Back in the day I'd frequent a chatroom where it was common for guys to exchange pics through email. I was talking to one guy and we exchanged our pics, nothing out of the norm. We kept talking and he mentioned this one hot guy who he recently got pics from and wanted to know if I wanted to see. I said yes and he forwarded them. The guy looked familiar but I couldn't place it until I saw the email. Someone I went to high school with who I had no idea he was bi. Definitely jerked off to those a lot.

7. MYNY18

MYNY18 Expert Member

I once saw a friend of mine from high schools little brother on chaturbate... he ended up being gay and hot as hell...

8. 501291

501291 Guest

I have a str8 neighbor 30'ish good looking guy, besides general hello outside we're not friends. One day he was putting security cams around his house and asked if I would pull the wires as he dropped them from the wall. He had the working ones all on a big screen and I noticed he had one in his bedroom pointed to the bed. Having a very distinctive wall color and pattern bed pattern.

One night surfing chaturbate in the middle of the night I noticed the similarity of that room and opened it up. Sure enough it was his bedroom down to the same picture he had over the bed. I thought damn and looked out my front door and his bedroom light was on. Was a very horny bate session knowing it was him. I left my cam on because he's never been inside my house and wouldn't recognize anything

Every time I see his light on in the middle of the night 2am on I always wonder if he's camming. Seeing him outside doing lawn work, etc.. and we say hello I yellow_giggle.gif ........ grin.gif

9. mrbigdoc

mrbigdoc Legendary Member

Albums:
    I have a connection on bateworld of a guy who I went to school with. I worked for his dad as a teen.He doesn't know its me yet but I have dropped several hints. I will tell him soon. He does have a nice cock.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice