Have You Ever Sent Nudes To The Wrong Person?

gohara

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Never accidentally sent a nude to the wrong person but about a year ago I came back from vacation and was showing my boss the vacation pics on my phone... he swiped right and... there was a nude
I’ve totally done this haha
I send nudes out pretty freely and I don’t think I’ve ever sent any to the wrong person.

Stu311

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
No, but I received an accidental nude from a female friend who took a picture of her wrist to show me her new watch without realising there was a mirror in the frame as well and she was fully nude. Her body was blurred, so not much to see, but you could make out her bush from it and I learned without ever having thought about it that her curtains matched her drapes and blonde was indeed her natural hair colour. I didn't bring it up and it took her a couple of minutes to realise what else was in the frame. We both laughed it off and she apologised for not putting on clothes as it was very warm and she was alone at home.

Reactions: raddude

raddude

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
No, but I received an accidental nude from a female friend who took a picture of her wrist to show me her new watch without realising there was a mirror in the frame as well and she was fully nude. Her body was blurred, so not much to see, but you could make out her bush from it and I learned without ever having thought about it that her curtains matched her drapes and blonde was indeed her natural hair colour. I didn't bring it up and it took her a couple of minutes to realise what else was in the frame. We both laughed it off and she apologised for not putting on clothes as it was very warm and she was alone at home.
That’s actually kinda a cute story

D

deleted5604191

My gf will take pics and send them to me at work from time to time. one morning she sent three fully nude and up close pictures to my sister on accident and didn't realize it until after she woke up two hours later. thankfully my sister is super cool and we have had a lot of laughs over the last year about it.

Reactions: P.J.9 and raddude

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Not the wrong person, but I did post some nude photos of me on a craigslist ad, a few days later.....someone had printed them and stuffed them in my mail box. I was single and lived alone, so it didn't bother me too much. I always wondered though, who did it.

cycleguy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I was working a trade show just before Covid. One of my sales people needed to help a customer in a way that required he bypass the wifi enabled order system we use during the event. I stepped into he group and took his iPad to go directly to our corp website. When I touched safari it opened to a pic of him erect spread eagle with a load all over. I deleted and proceeded to needed address. I never lost composure as customers where standing there.
Later he said kids were messing with his iPad. I asked what he was talking about- he said he could see the reflection in my glasses. Dumbass

raddude

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Not the wrong person, but I did post some nude photos of me on a craigslist ad, a few days later.....someone had printed them and stuffed them in my mail box. I was single and lived alone, so it didn't bother me too much. I always wondered though, who did it.
Wow that’s kinda creepy

Reactions: latinluva

raddude

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I was working a trade show just before Covid. One of my sales people needed to help a customer in a way that required he bypass the wifi enabled order system we use during the event. I stepped into he group and took his iPad to go directly to our corp website. When I touched safari it opened to a pic of him erect spread eagle with a load all over. I deleted and proceeded to needed address. I never lost composure as customers where standing there.
Later he said kids were messing with his iPad. I asked what he was talking about- he said he could see the reflection in my glasses. Dumbass
That’s fantastic lol

president

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i did it just yesterday

meant to send it to my wife, but sent it to my friend instead

luckily i’ve realized that after several minutes and was able to delete it. however, he’s not super curious of what was that

• Haha

AllDixNeedLuv69

Superior Member
Media
Huntington (West Virginia, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i actually did few years ago---thought i was sending pics to a guy i was beginning to date and he sent me his pics and i went to send him mine and somehow it got send to my best friend and he replies he didnt know why i sent him those pics but he was jealous that i had such a big dick than him--i am like 7.5 cut he tells me he is about 5 inches and shows me--he said since he saw mine he would sow me his but dont tell anyone--i told him if he was gay i would jump on that dick of his in a heartbeat--

one time this guy i didnt even know sent me pics of his cock and his ass/asshole and i asked who this was and he said he didnt know how he got my name or how they got sent to me but apologized--i told him he was fine that if he was here i would gladly explore both---turned out he was about a 20 minute drive from my place--he shows up andthings went great that night

raddude

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
i did it just yesterday

meant to send it to my wife, but sent it to my friend instead

luckily i’ve realized that after several minutes and was able to delete it. however, he’s not super curious of what was that
That’s super lucky you deleted it before he saw.

Reactions: president

raddude

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
i actually did few years ago---thought i was sending pics to a guy i was beginning to date and he sent me his pics and i went to send him mine and somehow it got send to my best friend and he replies he didnt know why i sent him those pics but he was jealous that i had such a big dick than him--i am like 7.5 cut he tells me he is about 5 inches and shows me--he said since he saw mine he would sow me his but dont tell anyone--i told him if he was gay i would jump on that dick of his in a heartbeat--

one time this guy i didnt even know sent me pics of his cock and his ass/asshole and i asked who this was and he said he didnt know how he got my name or how they got sent to me but apologized--i told him he was fine that if he was here i would gladly explore both---turned out he was about a 20 minute drive from my place--he shows up andthings went great that night
Sounds like you made out twice in this situation. Good for you, I’m jealous.